Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:09 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

If you really support it why buy those?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:18 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

what would you rather buy?
1 game for 60 euros
or 1 game for 5 euros

and their both exactly the same,
i personally would choose the second one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:06 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

piracy is bringing down the industry. If you really support your games, and the company that makes them to entertain you and the million others. then dont support piracy.

I would spend more than that if it means that the industry doesnt fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:17 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I think he was making a joke, Xeno... A very stupid one at that...

Piracy is a big problem though... I don't support it but then again I don't want to do anything about it because it is an industry that will never be ended.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:49 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
piracy is bringing down the industry. If you really support your games, and the company that makes them to entertain you and the million others. then dont support piracy.

i dont care, i think its stupid to pay 60 euros for 1 game when you can have more than 30 games for 60 euros,

i mean whats the difference? you get a fancy case with a fancy manual book,
i dont f.cking care...

and so what if its piracy... its not that im gonna die or something, its not that it will annoy my thoughts my hole entire life, and its not that im gonna be caught by some secret agents or something.

common man... you sound like some sort of a activist or something,

SilentCrisis wrote:
I think he was making a joke, Xeno... A very stupid one at that...

what joke? its not a joke, i am really planning to convert playstation3 once i know someone that is capable of doing that.

you know sometimes when i check out new games in some game shops
and i see someone paying like 70 euro's for 1 game, i sometimes laugh my ass off, i mean i can get like 30 awesome games for 70 euro's,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:39 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathon wrote:
i dont care, i think its stupid to pay 60 euros for 1 game when you can have more than 30 games for 60 euros,

Well, for one thing, you are a stupid thief (You can get games off the web for *i-need-a-broader-vocab* free if you know what you're doing.)

The other thing is, do you want to buy a new game for 60 Euros or get caught buying the pirated version then having to pay ten times the ammount in fines then get your ass in jail?

Dragonathon wrote:
and so what if its piracy... its not that im gonna die or something,

You're right about that. Oh, but if you're caught and sent to jail. It's most likely that your cell mate is going to have some fun and possibly transfer any STD he picked during his jail time.

Dragonthon wrote:
its not that it will annoy my thoughts my hole entire life,

Apathy will get you caught my friend.

Dragonthon wrote:
and its not that im gonna be caught by some secret agents or something.

THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE SO *i-need-a-broader-vocab* WRONG!!!

No matter how careful you are, no matter how slick and evasive you are. You're going to do something wrong that will get you caught. Either that being you getting sloppy or the cops getting smart.

Dragonathon wrote:
what joke? its not a joke, i am really planning to convert playstation3 once i know someone that is capable of doing that.

I was referring to this little pro-pirating gig you got going about you now.

Dragonthon wrote:
you know sometimes when i check out new games in some game shops
and i see someone paying like 70 euro's for 1 game, i sometimes laugh my ass off, i mean i can get like 30 awesome games for 70 euro's,

Okay... what *i-need-a-broader-vocab* part of Europe do you live in? Games here in America cost $50 brand new off the shelf. You're talking 70 euros which is like $90.

Have you ever been out to an electronics store? Because I can gauruntee that there is no where in the world where any video game, new or old, is that *i-need-a-broader-vocab* expensive.

Just know that I am not trying to start a fight with you Dragon. I am trying to help you choose a better path instead of the one that leads you to pirating, heavy fines and imprisonment.

I know that you will not take my words for granted unless I engrave them with a sharp object into your forhead or if I continually repeat myself hundreds upon thousands of times. Which kind of makes the 5 minutes I spent writing this post trivial and pointless.

Good day,

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:17 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

1.this guy is stupid
2.this guys is paranoid
3.he thinks he knows more about europe than a local european.

overall, he dont know what the *i-need-a-broader-vocab* hes saying,
but im not gonna reply a long text message like the message you posted, cause you not worthy, but im worthy thats why you posted a long message "for me",
thanks though, i couldnt get any proper information from it, but still thanks for the effort you put into.

p.s. why all this fight anyways? yes some other people like to be honest and like to be a good person, i respect that

but there are also people that like to be effecient, and so what if im stealing?
thats not your problem and you should not stick your knows on someone's business, its between the cops and me,

oh by the way i have been buying cheap ass pirated games since ps1, i never been caught yihaa!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:34 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

1 last thing...
Silentcrisis wrote:
you are a stupid thief

stupid thief? well i wouldnt call someone who rather buy tons of games for a small amount of money than to buy 1 expensive game for a huge amount of money, a stupid thief,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:39 am 
Master
Master

Well i have nothing agaist what you do Dragonathan, cuz i respect people who fight back at " THE MAN ", but the people who made the game put alot of effort in to something virtual... Anyways there's only one prob ( DONT EVER SAY I WONT GET CAUGHT... its the worst thing to do, stay confident but dont say stuff like that and my god dont say stuff like that HERE... you never know) but dont worry they only show the ones that get " caught " on TV so maybe you wont but still...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:02 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

-Aequitas- wrote:
but the people who made the game put alot of effort in to something virtual...

i agree, i respect the game developers putting allot of effort to develop a game, and they also have to make a living out of it, "although some game devleopers are making crappy games... ROCKSTAR for example and EA"

but the thing is, games are too expensive,
afcourse i can afford buying original games,
but why should i buy expensive orginal games if i can get cheaper one's for an extremly low price, so i can save allot of money,

but you just cant stop the piracy, you just cant,
especially if there are bittorrent download tools available like azearius,

infact i can download evry game that are in store now, if i wanted too...
clean files no virusses, the same files that contains in the original CD,

accept world of warcraft, i can download it though but... you have to be subscribted to get online, but i can download guildwars though, its free of cost,

but the thing is, im to lazy to wait 2 or 3 feaking days for 1 file
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:37 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Actually piracy is theft no matter how you call it. It is not a way of saving money. Those copies they have are stolen copies that violate the EULA which you automatically agree to upon purchase of the original copy, and buy duplicating it and making money you are breaking the EULA which is a legal document punishable by law if broken. Get it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:53 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

It's kind of funny. He's very lucky we're leniant with his type of people, because most other forum's would have him banned for him even mentioning the words 'pirating'.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:54 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

ofcourse they would but we cant because the terms of use never mentioned anything about piracy but it did mention than we can ban people who give out links to warez etc. or even those who ask for those in a thread. Im not sure about Pming and if it was psoted in the publix forum..banage is possible.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2