All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:33 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

awesome work on the forums :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:33 am 
Site Staff
Site Staff

thanks law... as I always say, still a work in progress :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:15 pm 
Expert
Expert

As I always say:Awsome! Great work Traumahawk. I guess you won´t give this design (which really reflects the mod´s overall look and feel) away for the official site, eh? It seems to be the same board software, though.

Who is FUZE?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:28 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Melmoth wrote:
As I always say:Awsome! Great work Traumahawk. I guess you won´t give this design (which really reflects the mod´s overall look and feel) away for the official site, eh? It seems to be the same board software, though.

Who is FUZE?

The design of this forum is meant to match the site for TCE NA. And they match perfectly - you guys will just have to wait until next week to see it! With that being said, there may be some conflict with the NA site looking exactly like the Official Forums when the main TC site looks nothing like either. However, whether this theme gets implemented on the other forum is up to TH as it was his hard work that went into it.

Mine and Trauma's goal was to make a site that reflected TCE's "feel" so we really appreciate that several of you have commented on that.

The site is done already, we just won't unveil it until the main content has been added. We have a set release date of Monday April 18th for it - so cross your fingers that we have things done by then. hehe :)

FUZE is a design company Trauma and I are a part of, therefore all joint projects of ours will bear that logo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:55 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Hey, this is cool. I like the admin and moderator avatars.

Actually, I like the way that you guys actually turned avatars on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:52 am 
Expert
Expert

Quote:
With that being said, there may be some conflict with the NA site looking exactly like the Official Forums when the main TC site looks nothing like either.

You´re right, Diane. I just can´t stop trying :D. What does FUZE stand for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:13 am 
Site Staff
Site Staff

A fuze is the part of a grenade or incendiary device that ignites the combustable material. Hence, the grenade logo. I have published several sites under this name as well as composed music and developed mulitmedia projects. My goal is to eventually brach off and do more gaming work (mod development) under the FUZE logo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:05 am 
Expert
Expert

You won´t leave TT, will you? :shock:

Interesting. What kind of music do you produce? And, btw. that FUZE-Logo is cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:56 pm 
Site Staff
Site Staff

Melmoth wrote:
You won´t leave TT, will you? :shock:

Interesting. What kind of music do you produce? And, btw. that FUZE-Logo is cool.

No, I won't leave TT. This is talk of the future. My major was classical and film music. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:17 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

this forum looks very clearly and cool. it's a lil bit like the official one - just with cooler colors and pix that fit to the current game very well.

nice work 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:16 pm 
Expert
Expert

Excellent theme, I like it

Tactical Combat Force Member - <TCF>Heretic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:12 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Ahab adding his vote of confidence good work mate

never let the negativity suck you down

when you could let it suck you off

There are times in life when you think you could just . . .
rebuild the earth and leave out the bad parts,
but that wouldn't leave much
and this isn't one of those times . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:15 am 
Marksman
Marksman

Hi guys. Congrats on the great job with the forum skin, it's very sleek and professional-looking. As always with TH's work, no detail is left unattended. I hope the main site itself will maintain an equally high quality standard!

But, as we say in Russia, with every barrel of honey there comes a spoon of tar. Despite the quality of the picture up top and the avatars of the admin/staff, I can't say that I'm thrilled with them. Something about a gun being pointed at my eyes upsets my inner peace. :) The message I read into an image like that is not exactly "Welcome back". I can see the benefit of an intimidating avator for moderators (in fact these avatars seem to complement the terms of use quite well), but can't say the same about the forum banner.

Maybe I'm just easily intimidated, especially considering the fact that in my whole life so far I've seen and touched fewer real guns than there are fingers on one hand. A normal hand. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:41 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

is there any flash support? it would be cool if you could use special flash sigs and could "ask" for them by moderators - if they are good, not too big & without sound then they would get kind of activated and so no1 could use them in a bad way... how about that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:10 am 
Marksman
Marksman

don wrote:
is there any flash support? it would be cool if you could use special flash sigs and could "ask" for them by moderators - if they are good, not too big & without sound then they would get kind of activated and so no1 could use them in a bad way... how about that?

Hope not! It's already bad enough that there are images in signatures, This is a discussion forum, not a competition for the biggest baddest signature award. Want to impress the world with your amazing digital art? Make a website. Slapping on a flashy signature on every post of yours is akin to wearing a sign that says "I'm an attention-seeking imbecile".

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next