All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: New thread of fun
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:17 am 
High Master
High Master

Ok, all our old threads are getting, well old, so... I decided to make a new one worth our while. :D

Ok, whats your favorite weapon, and not just out of TC:E, out of all of them?

Mine would be the SPR, Special Purpose Rifle. It's got good long range capability, and the iron sights for close range when needed. I think this rifle would be cool if you get an ACOG reflex for it. That would give it better cqc abilities, and you could swap it out for the scope as well.

As for a secondary weapon, I would use a... well.... Desert Eagle Mark XIX, caliber .50AE of course. :P Who doesn't love the Desert Eagle, and Iw ould prefer mine in a black color rather than the shiny chrome.

Post subject: Re: New thread of fun
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:24 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i dont care wich weopon i use, as long the graphics of the weopon look smooth, i avoid the ugly looking weopons like uzzi or desert eagle,

discusting graphics, it makes me wanna puke!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:30 am 
High Master
High Master

Ugh, I don't mean in game so stop changing the subject. Just any wepon that looks cool, or you like to use.

And to keep some relivance to this forum, Barret put out a new rifle, the XM500, I take it it's been out for a little bit, but some places are just now getting info on it. This rifle is shorter, but still has the accuracy of it's earlier predicessors. And it comes with picatiny rail installed as a standard issue. Lol, a .50 sniper with an ACOG reflex running through the building taking guys out with one shot. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:34 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Shiro013 wrote:
Ugh, I don't mean in game so stop changing the subject. Just any wepon that looks cool, or you like to use.

oh.. :lol: my bad...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:04 pm 
High Master
High Master

The Cerebral Bore from the Turok series is pretty sweet.

First, you have to lock it on. From there, it fires a somewhat slow tracking projectile that can be outran if you are paying attention.

If it connects, it sticks to the victim's head, and begins to drill. The victim's brain gets liquified and squirted out in a fountain of gore.

Then, it explodes, decapitating the victim.

It's great fun.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:15 am 
High Master
High Master

I meant a real weapon. -.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:24 am 
Master
Master

Black beretta 92 silenced… nothing fancy but deadly enough to get rid of the entanglements. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:06 am 
High Master
High Master

Oh, uh, I see :oops: .

In that case, my favorite is the Czech CZ52 pistol. It's an extremely cool pistol. It's a roller-locked single action in 7,62x25. It's beautifully accurate with a beautiful trigger, and I like the styling. The magazine is kind of small, and the sights aren't the greatest, but it's a hell of a lot of fun.

I also like it because I actually own one :p .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:57 am 
High Master
High Master

Lol, ok.

Das 14.96" / 52 Sk C 34o, the triple version.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/ ... d/14In.jpg

These were the version of gun that was used on the DKM.Bismarck, probably the finest ship of the Kreigsmarine Navy. Of course these are the version with a thrid barrle, which were never used on the Bismarck, due to a flaw in the hull that did not support the turrets config. However, they were tested on the DKM.Tirpitz, the sister ship of the Bismarck, appropiatly named, Achim, Birgit, Christof, and Dorothee, being ABCD, this was used to call out the name of a gun easily. It was alos used on the bismarck's guns, the Anton, Berta, Caesor, and Dora. As for the Tirptz, on it's normal 14.96" guns, in the double turret config, the names of the letters GHIJ were given to the guns, being, Gustav, Hans, Ines, and Jennifer. The letters E and F, were the names of the ships, as the code names for opperation Rheinbung, where the Bismarck was sunk. The Tirpitz was never entered into the opperation, due to a malfunction in the rudder system, which is ironically what caused the Bismarck to sink, it was hit by a torpedo and was jammed, and then fired upon while spinning in circles. In the case that the tirpitz failed to go, the Prinz Eugen was sent with the Bismarck. The Prinz Eugen being only a CA, or Heavy Cruiser, probably did not give the Bismarck any more help than the Tirpitz could have. The Prinz Eugen managed to escape, and get back to Blohm and Voss, and was used in several other opperations, but after it's commisioned time was up, it was to be towed back to the dry docks, and sold for scrap, although it never made it, and is on the bottom of the ocean near an island north of Germany, the ship took on some water and cap sized, going to the bottom. It was never a scrap heep, but went down to the bottom. If you ask me, it's a better place for a ship, than in a scrap yard being torn to pieces.

And another weapon, the 16" 50 cal Mk 7. The US's last big gun, and for what we know, the biggest gun ever used by the US. It was used on the Iowa class ships, the Iowa, New Jersey, Missouri, and the Wisconsin. Although the Wisconsin was the BB64, and the Missouri the BB63, the Missouri was the final battleship created. It was finished 3 months after the Wisconsin. It was installed with several new feature to the Iowa class ships, including a new heavy gun Fire Control System, and some modified gun tubs, and quite a few more too. Also given the "Ugly Paint Job". A mix of several different paint's in some odd lines and curves, giving it a camoflauge, being a huge battleship, it's not hard to see, but it gave subs a hard time estimating it's range, and how fast it was moving. The Missouri was later painted in battleship blue for the cerimony at Tokyo Japan, where the treaty of WWII was signed on the Missouri's deck. The guns of the Missouri, the 16" 50 cal Mk 7, had the best range of any of the ships, the Yamato, having 18" guns, only had a range of about 25 miles, the Missouri's guns, had a range of a little over 26. It was said that "When the Missouri fired her guns, the sea shivered in fear." The Iowa class ships were considered to be the ultimate ships of WWII, although the Yamato class were bigger, and had bigger guns, they were built poorly, and were both sunk during WWII, the two Yamato clas ships being the Yamato, and the Musashi, the Musashi was 1 foot longer than the Yamato. Due to this class of ships size, the Musashi actually qriiped it's self apart during a battle, it made a hard right turn to avoid shots from a US Heavy Cruiser, and nearly cap sized, and fell to it's size, and toor it's self in two. The Iowa class ships were also the first to use a new kind of exploding cap, called cordite, which is also what is used today for a blasting cord, the Yamato class ships used a highly dangerous chemical, (not sure what it's called.) And when fired, could rip the skin off a human if the person was within 15 meters of the guns barrel. So all AA guns had to be covered, so the people were not injured. The Missouri however used the new cordite, which was much safer, and had a better explosion beinhd it, to give it a longer range.

Should you want to see these guns, just enter Missouri BB63, or IJN.Yamato, and you can find all sorts of crap, now finding pictures of the Yamato, is very hard, most were ditroyed to keep low about the Yamato, it was said to be the Pride of Japan, and the Japanese did not want it getting too far it had been destroyed. But here is a good site for that stuff, http://www.battleshipyamato.info/ if you need stuff on the Missouri or any other Iowa class ships, or any other ships for that matter, just google them, theres a ton of pictures and stuff out there. :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]