All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 pm 
Master
Master

Never said it was my server, just said I saw it being play'd there. It might be because the server admin might go to another Objective server and download the map from there and put it in his own server. Never really liked MASSA anyway :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm 
Master
Master

Damien wrote:
Congrats on releasing the map!

Thanks bro. Couldn't have done it without you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

this map kinda reminds me of the first levels of two games:
1.Socom Navy seal
2.Metal Gear Solid2

did you played those games Stealth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 pm 
Master
Master

No sir, but I tried to get as much ideas as possible but there isn't much out there in terms of screen shots of different games.

Did you happen to test it out? Your thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 am 
Master
Master

Haraldzz wrote:
Never said it was my server, just said I saw it being play'd there. It might be because the server admin might go to another Objective server and download the map from there and put it in his own server. Never really liked MASSA anyway :P

I'm sorry, I was talking to DennerBR's server not you mate. I apologize if you thought I was ugly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 am 
Expert
Expert

Hi Stealth

Hey bro, my server is public, so many people come and go. I do not want to raise any discussion here, just tell you that despite your differences with some people there, you will always be welcome in the server BOPE. So, when you want, visit us there. Your map will be in the rotation indefinitely that you can get the necessary feedback for your tests, and if a more experienced user find any bug, will report to me that I report to you. I would like you to forgot any difference, recent or not, towards the successful development of your work. Cool your head guy, and enjoy the space provided for you to improve your already excellent work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:43 pm 
Master
Master

DennerBR wrote:
Hi Stealth

Hey bro, my server is public, so many people come and go. I do not want to raise any discussion here, just tell you that despite your differences with some people there, you will always be welcome in the server BOPE. So, when you want, visit us there. Your map will be in the rotation indefinitely that you can get the necessary feedback for your tests, and if a more experienced user find any bug, will report to me that I report to you. I would like you to forgot any difference, recent or not, towards the successful development of your work. Cool your head guy, and enjoy the space provided for you to improve your already excellent work.

Your absolutely right and I apologize. I think I let people get under my skin way too easily.

MAP UPDATE

After testing it myself on a pretty full server, I've come to the conclusion that it needs major optimization. I'm going to go back to the drawing board and see if I can not fix this. Damien if your still out there, I could use your input too if you have time.

Next release will be a whole lot better.

-Stealth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm 
Expert
Expert

Again, you don't need to apologise. I hope that you can do your work as well as possible, and open the server to your map is a way that I found to help you. Regards, and do your best. I wish a good work to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm 
Master
Master

http://stealthzone.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=19

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:54 pm 
Master
Master

Haven't actually played the map since you linked me it stealth, will try to play it soon, when I start with tce again :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm 
Master
Master

Hey Eppe!

I'm actually going to release Beta 1 of Cargo Ship in a few minutes. I'm very excited about this because it is very optimized from the last revision. I've added some interesting features that I think people will like. At the moment I'm packing everything up. The new link will be at the beginning of the thread as usual.

Stealth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm 
Master
Master

((UPDATE)) 7/27/2011

Please go to page 1 on the top for download.

Feedback requested please. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 pm 
Expert
Expert

Hi Stealth

The new version is very well optimized. I did walk into all places of this new map version, and i didn't had no problems with fps - really it is very cool, since that fps was the major problem reported by players. Good job. I did miss being able to see the spawning of opponents from my own spawn, as it was fun to stay as a sniper reaching the opponent in its own spawn. But the changes became the map more playable, and are welcome with no doubt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:58 pm 
Master
Master

Denner, that is great news. I know you will love the final when it comes out.

I thank you for putting it on the server for people to test and enjoy.

Your the man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:11 pm 
Master
Master

So after playing a bit on the server, I can still see that people are reluctant to play the map because of the size. So I've reduced it by 45%. This way there is immediate action. FPS have improved greatly.

I will be releasing this new version within the next day or so. Maybe earlier. It depends if my wife leaves me alone tonight. We shall see. :D :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next