Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Post subject: bans bans bans
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Just went back on PBBans to have a look on bans i've missed, pretty interesting :D

few bans from known players :

MarxAttack http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8b778 ... 99251.html

Dimstar(once more) http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-97f6f ... 97720.html

Vicky(Oo) http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-2674d ... 97791.html

You can add 3-4 bans for kabo :D

A lil update Wo0?

Post subject: "once more"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 pm 
Master
Master

your abit slow, they're already on the list...... well i know i am... and my "once more" pb is v intresting lets just say everyone should be using a simular pb setup to somators pure skill obj server . but you are right, regardless of my reasons i do "once more" have another pb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:25 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

Not the real Marxattack from X'BlooD. He's not living near Paris but Saint Étienne. Fake fake fake... xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 pm 
Master
Master

BeuSS wrote:
Not the real Marxattack from X'BlooD. He's not living near Paris but Saint Étienne. Fake fake fake... xD

I dont really think that makes much difference to woO as there is atleast 4 pbs on the list that are not me, but if woO thinks so then it must be :/

Post subject: Re: "once more"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 pm 
Master
Master

Dim$tar wrote:
lets just say everyone should be using a simular pb setup to somators pure skill obj server . but you are right, regardless of my reasons i do "once more" have another pb

it has nothing to do with "somator's" settings, u got banned by pbbans for multihack, which means you could have got banned on any other server streaming to pbbans as well. simply your fail(not the first^^) and no one else's...

ip location tracking isnt always useful so dont try to use that for excuses either, tracking mine, i end up at the other side of the country(and that even varies) as it all depends on your provider.

vicky's ban is useless and not necessary to add, as its 99.99999% not vicky but someone else (eg somawhore testing stuff ;) ) who actually knows how to use a proxy,... but it doesnt really matter, you cant relate the ban to vicky that way anyway. so its just a random ban not worthy of being added to the list.

cant really judge about marxattack as im not actively playing anymore, thus lacking info about players. the frenchies should be able to handle that a lil better i guess ;) (tho it probably wouldnt be difficult to find out for sure if that ban is valid for the "real" marxattack).

*Clan Movie #2*|xfire: snakes3k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 am 
Master
Master

How u know it was dim ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 pm 
Master
Master

lol. well first of all he kinda admits it himself in the first post, other than that, there is name/alias and an ip match. furthermore there are several other guids linked to that one all including his alias and ip-range. so overall its very very unlikely that its not him ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:12 pm 
Master
Master

SnaKeS3K wrote:
lol. well first of all he kinda admits it himself in the first post, other than that, there is name/alias and an ip match. furthermore there are several other guids linked to that one all including his alias and ip-range. so overall its very very unlikely that its not him ;)

Oh yes saw when i loged into pbbans forum :(
Also guid and ip don't realy prove is him but as tce have don't have many players who would use his guid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 pm 
Master
Master

YES I HAVE PBS THAT ARE MINE, But alot of them are for messing about with stuff like a cross hair, wich i have noticed samba was forgiven his pb for the exact same,, or how about my pb for having the 3rd person cfg(wich came from this site) in my test folder wich pb let me have my appeal , glad to see thats still on the list, or how about the 4 other nicks in completely different country that are still ment to be me,it seems like if my nick is used anywhere and that ip/guid is caught cheating then its me.. so with that logic i could get every active tce player on the list, ive even got bans/join clans when it wasnt possible for me to be near a computer . but pfft. i dont know why im bothe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:32 pm 
Master
Master

well dimstar even if a japanese IP comes out with your nick, ill add the pbban to the list. its like this ... the community needs a victim to show the exemple, sorry if you had the chance to be choosen.

lmao, seriously nothing personal as there was nothing aiming at anyone, i just made that list in a time when noone would move to clean the community when serial cheaters were participating to leagues and *i-need-a-broader-vocab* up the game.

I never had anything against anyone but there was a need to do something, i did the dirty job, i had the bad reputation, who cares, even if the counter effect was a general suspicion as several trusted players came out to be dirty, it had to be done.
Actually those bans dont really mater anymore right ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:03 pm 
Master
Master

Woo what list u are talking about ?
btw ur rapidfire count for cheat too ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm 
Master
Master

luka wrote:
Also guid and ip don't realy prove is him but as tce have don't have many players who would use his guid

Woo what list u are talking about ?
btw ur rapidfire count for cheat too ?

actually in his case for the newest ban it is enough proof as there is a match, and btw i can see the ips of members here on the forum as well ;)

that list http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/v ... php?t=1738
and no rapid fire isnt a cheat

Dim$tar wrote:
or how about my pb for having the 3rd person cfg(wich came from this site) in my test folder wich pb let me have my appeal , glad to see thats still on the list, or how about the 4 other nicks in completely different country that are still ment to be me

dont remember how many bans were linked there (maybe woo cleaned out some today?), but of the 3 there are currently, none is appealed, and all are from the same country...
gotta elaborate on the cfg thing as it sounds like total bs, i doubt there is any cfg here causing a ban(tehre'd be a lot more known players banned tehn ;) )

well, this is kinda boring to discuss anyway. fact is there is a recent valid ban. end of story. and the list is obv a good idea and fine as it is (probably >95%accurate)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:14 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Oops i jumped to fast on MarxAttack & Vicky bans, didn't think before posting but you're right they're obviously fakes. Should think twice before posting BS sorry.

But for Dimstar i was right :D ok it was easy, a serialcheater never stops like Kabo i suspect a game on who's gonna get the highest bans count, Kabo is far ahead but maybe one day u'll be first Dumbstar ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm 
Expert
Expert

Who gives a *i-need-a-broader-vocab* abt bans in a dead game... seriously

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:29 am 
Master
Master

1st i didnt clean out
2nd bans added always have been a cross search through guid linking and IP.
3rd no cfg caused any bans apart retards with cvars but their own problems.
4rth nBz is right.