TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

WL Wintercup 2010 *finished*
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2000
Page 6 of 8

Author:  ( >'.')> [ Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

$omator wrote:
i would by more than happy to be a part of wl or any other event =)


Sorry about this spam but i couldn't help rofling @ somator :lol:

Author:  $omator [ Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

( >'.')> wrote:
$omator wrote:
i would by more than happy to be a part of wl or any other event =)


Sorry about this spam but i couldn't help rofling @ somator :lol:


he he he :twisted:

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 am ]
Post subject: 

http://warleagues.com/game/viewSection.do?gameId=57014
cup officially starting today!

for the ones interested in the custom map vote:
Code:
frostbite      + + + + + + + + + + + 11     #1
dedust        + + + + + + + + + 9             #2
depot         + + + + + + + + 8                #3
werk_ost     + + + + + + + + 8                #4
snowtown   + + + + + + + 7
villa           + + + + + 5
raid           + + + + + 5
vorort        + + + + 4
nbn23       + + + + 4
dustlike2   + + + 3
forsaken    + + 2
office        + 1
urwald      + 1


i know not everyone will be happy with the map selection or groups,... but its too difficult to get this done perfectly. tried my best and imo its ok like that :P

Author:  ]Wo0[ [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 am ]
Post subject: 

OMFG this is conspiracy !
HOW THE *i-need-a-broader-vocab* DESERT_RAID IS NOT CHOOSEN ! -> COMPLAIN PETITION !


- btw snake dedust is the fog fixed version or we'll still have to fix the fog ourself ? ;)
- Nice to see werk_ost in the map list, finally a good map.

Author:  HoboCoP [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 am ]
Post subject: 

:DDDD I made an anti -raid coalition - I personally wanted forsaken :(

Good job on the groups snakes ... i know how hard it was to balance them :p


yeah its the fogfree version wo0 - i have two requests.

1)heros runs the customs in its rotation
2)can someone please fix depot? :D

Author:  simons [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:06 am ]
Post subject: 

All these custom maps will be available on AK-47.PL TCE OBJ server (Desert Raid is also there :) ), so you can feel free to play them there.

If you're interested in Dedust fog fix, you can download it here - http://download.ak-47.pl/tcetest/obj_de ... og_fix.pk3

EDIT: Snake's WL mappack includes Dedust fog fix :-)

Author:  merlin1991 [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

HoboCoP wrote:
2)can someone please fix depot? :D

what do you want fixed? ;)

Author:  =MAveXII=NoiR# [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

ya gonna play on your server simons. it would be nice if you add werk_ost on your server.

Author:  simons [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

=MAveXII=NoiR# wrote:
ya gonna play on your server simons. it would be nice if you add werk_ost on your server.

All WL maps are already added to the server. Enjoy everybody! :-)

Author:  HoboCoP [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

merlin1991 wrote:
HoboCoP wrote:
2)can someone please fix depot? :D

what do you want fixed? ;)



well ideally ... the size of it. but i guess that isnt possible

otherwise

a)the mild fog everywhere
b) the containers are not shoot thru, and the metal thing on mid roof ... they could be made shoot-thur-able?
c)its too easy for terror to get to A and B .. move the terrorist spawn backwards, and to the right, so they are still able to get to b roof to fight a specop that can now more easily rush b roof.

d)addition of some shit in mid, maybe some crates,same on b roof

e)MAKE THE BROKEN WALL ABLE TO WALK THRU, u shouldnt have to *i-need-a-broader-vocab* crouch.

Author:  =MAveXII=NoiR# [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

FPS drops on depot are fixed right?

Author:  merlin1991 [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

HoboCoP wrote:
well ideally ... the size of it. but i guess that isnt possible

not without redoing the map :P

HoboCoP wrote:
a)the mild fog everywhere
b) the containers are not shoot thru, and the metal thing on mid roof ... they could be made shoot-thur-able?
c)its too easy for terror to get to A and B .. move the terrorist spawn backwards, and to the right, so they are still able to get to b roof to fight a specop that can now more easily rush b roof.

possible


HoboCoP wrote:
d)addition of some shit in mid, maybe some crates,same on b roof

e)MAKE THE BROKEN WALL ABLE TO WALK THRU, u shouldnt have to *i-need-a-broader-vocab* crouch.

same as size

Author:  SnaKeS3K [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

ye its dust fog fixed version
as always during cups, =Mave= ]OBJ[ is running all maps played in the cup in the rotation, so you can connect there as well.

fixing depot would be great. just do whatever is possible and doesnt need too much work and time for you^^

Author:  skai [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

werk ost...

no comment.

Author:  HoboCoP [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

stay tuned for hobocops patent pending double elimination bracket baby yeahhhhhh

Page 6 of 8 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/