All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:27 pm 
Expert
Expert

Yes Gonzo, at least 2 servers. We have one in Brazil and one in USA, I'm planning to run servers in both. The only thing to do now is fix this problem with map rotation, I added Dimstar in my xfire, and I believe that this problem will be solved as fast as possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:39 pm 
Expert
Expert

For a test purpose, BOpE CQB Dimmod will staying online with the Railhouse map, since that the map rotation still not working, and the feedbacks about the game and server configuration bugs may be posted here to help Dimstar and Mr. G. The server IP is: 186.249.32.250:27961, and maybe the ping is not the better to the european and USA users, but it if the fixes for the map rotation problem will be done, a second server in USA will be put online.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 pm 
High Master
High Master

Niiiiice!
Thanks! :D

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
http://www.youtube.com/user/GONZOUncleBionic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:49 pm 
Expert
Expert

It seems that an old problem with cqb was come back on your version Dimstar - it have a bug with the lean. Check what is the version of cqb that you provided, maybe it is the old version, without this fix. I am testing and searching for new problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:02 pm 
Master
Master

I was able to connect but I was kicked in about 30 seconds. Also, 300 ping. :(
Also, it seems like Bendable doesn't work. :/ I couldn't lean. Gotta do some more testing tho.

EDIT: You might want to add the fact you need to get a new etkey to play properly.
EDIT2: More news. Bendable indeed doesn't seem to work. Killing yourself with a grenade makes PB kick me again... Punkbuster! Y U NO DIE?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:34 pm 
Expert
Expert

Sry for ping Haraldz, but this server is still for test. When the maprotation will be working, a new server in USA - what will have a better ping for you, I think - will be online. And, this server have PB and needs that client have an etkey, and it stream to PBBANs - in despite the lack of pb support to ET. I'm searching for another anti-cheat to use on our servers, but it is a hard work find it. Tzac would be a good candidate, but it have lack of linux client support still. And, is good remember, any user can get a new etkey, as a latest version of pb in site etkey.org.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:23 pm 
Master
Master

DennerBR wrote:
Sry for ping Haraldz, but this server is still for test.
Understandable. No prob, man! :)
DennerBR wrote:
When the maprotation will be working, a new server in USA - what will have a better ping for you, I think - will be online.
At this part I'm HIGHLY un-sure. You see, I'm from Latvia and that is Europe. USA is almost like absolutely on the other side of the globe.
DennerBR wrote:
And, this server have PB and needs that client have an etkey, and it stream to PBBANs - in despite the lack of pb support to ET. I'm searching for another anti-cheat to use on our servers, but it is a hard work find it. Tzac would be a good candidate, but it have lack of linux client support still. And, is good remember, any user can get a new etkey, as a latest version of pb in site etkey.org.
I already have the etkey, don't have any PB ban. Not like I ever liked Punk Buster - so far I have just had problems with it in about 4 games. Where is Punk Buster there are problems.

Update!
1. It seems this mod is using CQB version 0.222 or even an older version. I would suggest to use 0.223 as it fixed some bugs (as most of the bugs in dimmod are already fixed in 0.223).
2. Silencer doesn't work on most weapons, however Denner said it was an old bug.
3. Bendable doesn't work at all. Must be an old bug however.
4. More like a question towards Coroner. Is there a possibilty you release the map you were working on, for CQB until you dropped the project, as it is?
5. In the railhouse map if you go to the bomb site with the trains, there is a glass roof. The glass seems to be missing a shader although when looking through a scope of a sniper or assault rifle it seems to be normal.
6. Please fix it! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 pm 
Expert
Expert

A new update. Although the rotation not work, the server loads all the standard maps for the first time, but not change to any other maps, and calling a vote to change to other map produces the "not official maps" message.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:45 pm 
Master
Master

Ok Denner, this is an issue i have too but i didnt notice it as i just change map with rcon - i will fix this issue asap but it will be tricky todo without editting the .dll files them self - i will try and contact coroner and see if he is willing to assist me with it.

Also guys there really is no lean bug with this version it is the only reason i shared it - it is not version .22 it is a mixture of the .dll between cqb and tce i will drink this bucket of coffee and get on these issues straight away!!

*please remember i only put this together so it could be worked on by 3rd party mappers*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 pm 
Master
Master

I tested the files i shared and have no issues with leaning with or with out freelook :/ but i too have the map rotation issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 pm 
Master
Master

Have you tried connecting to Denner's server? I hosted my own game and was able to lean and silencers worked on all guns, however I can't do it on Denner's server. Yet again, there are bugs that were fixed in 0.223 for example the no-recoil bug when shooting with free-look active. Also 0.223 had that cool first person death thing, which was cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 pm 
Expert
Expert

Hi Dimstar

Really, it is strange, If you can enter on server, test it there. I can't lean properly, the movement is not complete and the screen is trembling. It could be a problem with my server configuration?
Haraldz, you tested it on windows? My server runs in debian linux, it could maybe a problem with the .so files?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:26 pm 
Master
Master

Yes i connected and saw the issue on his server...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 am 
Expert
Expert

Hello guys

I did a test hosting a server on my machine running windows, and I had same results as Haraldz, all things worked as he said. It seems that the problem is on linux files of instalation. Could you verify this Dimstar? I will do more tests and more feedback will be posted here as soon as possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 pm 
High Master
High Master

Sooo?
Is working server up or?
:D

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
http://www.youtube.com/user/GONZOUncleBionic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next