Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:27 pm 
Groove Six Studios
Groove Six Studios

I don't want to give the impression that I am starting some TC mod on Cod4 right now. I am just toying around with Cod4. An engine switch would require much more work than finishing some maps for CQB. However, the new possibilities are tempting. A simple script mod based on openwarfare with some paint jobs and demolition map is possible. That's, however, still far from a TC release on cod4.
If moving to cod4 should work, hypothetically speaking, I would for sure need support in the mapping section and with weapon models (maja -> cod4 export tools).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 pm 
Expert
Expert

Do remember there are many people in this community ready to give a hand - Ranger1, sxy­, Damien, and many others, are all excellent modders, and am sure will respect your wishes to "keep it personnal". Better to have them working and organized with the official stuff, than from scraps and pieces of the official release into another mod.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:58 am 
Master
Master

COD4 could be good option for how easy it is, but huge con im seeing in it is that COD4 community is rather dieing (while many still play it)

MW3 could be more ideal for bigger audience but there is no quaranteen for modding.

plus, isnt COD4/COD in general only windows game?

If we would choose another game/go stand alone i would also like to mention about an anticheat program. It works without source code of game, support MAC and linux and detects easily most common hacks, dont remeber the name, i might create a topic regarding it

though im not too happy about jump in COD (if it will ever happen) since thats gonna cost me copy of a game :cry:

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:07 pm 
Master
Master

RedRuM wrote:
though im not too happy about jump in COD (if it will ever happen) since thats gonna cost me copy of a game :cry:
You can pre-order MW3 and receive a free copy of CoD 4, however I as a CoD anti-fan, at best could just pirate the game to just play the mod.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:34 pm 
Master
Master

Haraldzz wrote:
RedRuM wrote:
You can pre-order MW3 and receive a free copy of CoD 4, however I as a CoD anti-fan, at best could just pirate the game to just play the mod.

Meh, im not into COD, COD5 Was for me last good one.
I did rather get an non legit copy of MW2,BLOPS or MW3, MW is still something i wouldt dare to download.

If i download something its either to try it out (and then buy it) or just bored and want to play something (which centrainly doesnt deserve my money)

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:56 am 
Master
Master

COD4 = 6€
MW2,COD:BO(beta) is for free http://alteriw.net/ with dedicated servers but no anti-cheat (poor one)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:59 pm 
Master
Master

Coroner, may we have the new TC:CQB version, please? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm 
Expert
Expert

First post of 2012... Let down once again by Coroner and his abilities to spark a possibility out of nothing. Thanks again coroner for a great spoof of a new game. I'm off to battlefield 3. Bye Bye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:06 pm 
Master
Master

|2oss® wrote:
Bye Bye
I somewhat want to agree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

im still waiting for the new TrueCombat, i really cant wait, TrueCombat is really the best shooter out there "no exaggeration" and i say TrueCombat because i dont wanna type in the subtitle cause the subtitle sound too cheezy to name, i just like the main game title of TrueCombat,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:15 am 
Expert
Expert

Dragonathan wrote:
im still waiting for the new TrueCombat, i really cant wait, TrueCombat is really the best shooter out there "no exaggeration" and i say TrueCombat because i dont wanna type in the subtitle cause the subtitle sound too cheezy to name, i just like the main game title of TrueCombat,

ye but bad news for you... u r gonna die waiting.