All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 75  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:02 pm 
Master
Master

jussi wrote:
jussi wrote:
Hey Coroner and others,

What about starting to bleed after taking damage? Like in TC 1.2.
Even if you don't have time to code a way to get healed or heal others, it would still be way more realistic than without the bleeding. :!:

And what about adjustable leaning like in Infiltration? So the longer you hold the key the more it will lean and stays on the angle until you start running or something.
It's already possible in TC:E with a script but..lol

No comments for the bleeding thing?

No because everyone knows.... Its a must :wink:
It was on true combat so why not in a game that true combat innovates so much :D

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:24 pm 
Expert
Expert

Coroner Wrote:

Quote:
Regarding the health system, I've replaced the health boxes by time based regeneration (similar to how it is in latest Cod, but also other games). The underlying 3-zone damage model is untouched. I feel it is more 'realistic' than collecting and dropping health boxes. I also thought a lot about medkits and bandaging or team bandaging options and studied other games and mods but returned to a simple, time-based regeneration system in the end.

Jussi please read the whole forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 pm 
Master
Master

|2oss® wrote:
Coroner Wrote:

Quote:
Regarding the health system, I've replaced the health boxes by time based regeneration (similar to how it is in latest Cod, but also other games). The underlying 3-zone damage model is untouched. I feel it is more 'realistic' than collecting and dropping health boxes. I also thought a lot about medkits and bandaging or team bandaging options and studied other games and mods but returned to a simple, time-based regeneration system in the end.

Jussi please read the whole forum.

Oh damm even i didnt remember that and i have followed this thread every day after it borned :cry:

Thats sad. It made the tension of true combat 1.2 so intense you got shot on shoulder but didnt need to bandage but next time you got hit to leg and you had to or stomack hit you didnt need to but after second shot in a hurry or you just got deadly shot from m3 super 90 to stomack and your are on low healt go behind a box and then started to think "god i might leak till death if i dont care this, i might die with so low hp if i attack, i might not have enough time if i attack, if i stay here bandaging my wounds enemy might attack" lol and then throw that weirdly flying nade which ofcourse hit another box and bounces back killing both :lol:
Sad old true combat is not updated....

Hey fellas what about community patch :twisted: ?

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:18 pm 
Expert
Expert

RedRuM wrote:

You must be joking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:24 pm 
Master
Master

Alpha Red wrote:
RedRuM wrote:

You must be joking.

Lolwut few models there some models here one map and few skins voila :cheers:

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:45 am 
Expert
Expert

awesome idea, actually!

1. Kidnap all TC:E admins for a day (leave a note saying so because the wife husband / 'life partner' might be annoyed.)

2. Put them in a arena, don't let them come out until only one admin is left standing.

3. The one left standing gets to pick his favourite big shiny shotgun replacement.

4.Rinse and repeat for m16, then m4, and until all weapons are picked, and maps and all.

BAM! OFFICIAL COMMUNITY PATCH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:22 am 
Master
Master

Piney wrote:
awesome idea, actually!

1. Kidnap all TC:E admins for a day (leave a note saying so because the wife husband / 'life partner' might be annoyed.)

2. Put them in a arena, don't let them come out until only one admin is left standing.

3. The one left standing gets to pick his favourite big shiny shotgun replacement.

4.Rinse and repeat for m16, then m4, and until all weapons are picked, and maps and all.

BAM! OFFICIAL COMMUNITY PATCH

Yeah community patch happens just like batman :shock:

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 am 
Expert
Expert

No really, leave out the admins killing eachother because some wussies might have some issues with it, but here's how it could work:

a quick meeting
a vote for what to include
a last vote to see if everyone is satisfied and desires to endorse it

Majority wins, and it could be done on a longer period too, like a weekly vote on the new weapons for everyone to take part in the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 pm 
Master
Master

Piney wrote:
No really, leave out the admins killing eachother because some wussies might have some issues with it, but here's how it could work:

a quick meeting
a vote for what to include
a last vote to see if everyone is satisfied and desires to endorse it

Majority wins, and it could be done on a longer period too, like a weekly vote on the new weapons for everyone to take part in the forum.

You know then that with community patch i mean patch that cant be offical because it wont have anything to do with developers of true combat

Community fans make it i mean that :wink:

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm 
Expert
Expert

The game isnt even out yet, nor has it been announced it will be out and you guys are talking about patches? Seriously how bout typing something productive for Coroner to read other than more headaches and frustration. Do you 2 even know how to make 3rd party content? Its not a weekly thing, 1 simple map can take over a month to work out depending on how much time you have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:18 pm 
Master
Master

|2oss® wrote:
The game isnt even out yet, nor has it been announced it will be out and you guys are talking about patches? Seriously how bout typing something productive for Coroner to read other than more headaches and frustration. Do you 2 even know how to make 3rd party content? Its not a weekly thing, 1 simple map can take over a month to work out depending on how much time you have.

Okay you referee about "this game isnt even out yet" makes me understand that you are talking about CQB but im talking about true combat 1.2 which have been out there about 7 years now :D

First i have gave my every idea

I cant give feed back or constructive critism because work cant get any better than that and i have already shouted them up

And i know something about moding and i have started practicing modeling further animating and uv maping then maybe mapping and last maybe coding

That was little "what the :gossip: " comment

Besides you can do a box map without a textures and spending shit about time for it
But something massive take months (like large battlefield)

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 pm 
Master
Master

YES i have a question!

I was thinking will it be TC:CQB or TCE:CQB ?

Im just confused because thread name is TCE:CQB but true combat elite was successor of true combat but elite is one part of series

So this will be mod for mod or new true combat? Since you dont need elite to play CQB

growing

getting stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:24 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

It's TC:CQB - because it's from the TrueCombat series and not branched from TCE...

The thread title was created when the project was first announced and not many details were known.

Also, a lot of your questions have been answered already in this thread. I understand there are over 30 pages and no one has the time to go over it all, but it might reduce the amount of similar questions asked if you use the search function (and make the thread less spammy with redundancy) :)

Reading it over, the last part sounds rude! But that wasn't my intention at all! Sorry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:42 pm 
Expert
Expert

Im not refereeing about anything im just sticking to what diane posted before on this forum, ( dont wanna read useless posts for pages when this topic is about CQB )and i im glad u know how to make stuff :D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:42 pm 
Master
Master

Diane wrote:
It's TC:CQB - because it's from the TrueCombat series and not branched from TCE...

The thread title was created when the project was first announced and not many details were known.

Also, a lot of your questions have been answered already in this thread. I understand there are over 30 pages and no one has the time to go over it all, but it might reduce the amount of similar questions asked if you use the search function (and make the thread less spammy with redundancy) :)

Reading it over, the last part sounds rude! But that wasn't my intention at all! Sorry!

I dont see anything negative :D

But still i may have missed a few pages

When you now take it up i may remember this kind of talk and i didnt think this while posting :wink:
Well i didnt think that coroner anwsers to me but still someone

Clear

growing

getting stronger

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 75  Next