All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 75  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 pm 
Expert
Expert

REally nice Haraldzz. But I would leave even more space in the center.

Mine is just fast work, to show an idea. Blue circle marks the direction you are being shot from. The veins are reaching to the center of the screen from that position.

And yes, the veins are also from CoD 2,4.

Edit:hmmm... somehow the translucency is missing :-/ stupid image sharing website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm 
Expert
Expert

I SEE MA VEINS!!!

InVader wrote:
Edit:hmmm... somehow the translucency is missing :-/ stupid image sharing website.

You mean transparency, and that is because it's a JPEG. Try PNG (or something else) next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 pm 
Expert
Expert

Alpha Red wrote:
I SEE MA VEINS!!!

InVader wrote:

You mean transparency, and that is because it's a JPEG. Try PNG (or something else) next time.

Well the strange thing is, it IS a .png file. XnView shows it perfectly, so it must be something with the website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm 
Master
Master

Try uploading to ImageShack.us, works for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 am 
Expert
Expert

InVader wrote:
Alpha Red wrote:
I SEE MA VEINS!!!

InVader wrote:

Well the strange thing is, it IS a .png file. XnView shows it perfectly, so it must be something with the website.

The file you posted is a jpeg-file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

^^ I think it's clear that it's a jpg and that he claimed that the website where he uploaded the picture to must have converted his original png into a jpg :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

coroner wrote:
Beep again.

Still, RL is busy and nothing much happened. With the absense of a playerbase, motivation is also not high. I think I will unlock the game already with the next release. Can't name any date though.

Cheers, Cor

@Coroner: could you make the installation for TC:CQB easier like in TCE, that would be really appreciated, thanks,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm 
Master
Master

coroner wrote:
Still, RL is busy and nothing much happened.
I hope you get some free time, CQB can't die like the rest of TC...
coroner wrote:
With the absense of a playerbase, motivation is also not high.
I fully understand you, but it's indeed boring to play on one map for a half-year, you know :P
coroner wrote:
I think I will unlock the game already with the next release. Can't name any date though.
Huh? What do you mean by "Unlock the game"? Like, unlocking /sv_pure?
coroner wrote:
Cheers, Cor
Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Parable of the mod that fell among the rocks, & sprouted for a time, then withered & died :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:46 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Thank you Coroner for considering unlocking the game in the next patch.

Please don't be discouraged about the seemingly small to none player base. Most people have expressed their interest and contentment with CQB - but with only one map (albeit it's a great one), it's no surprise people are not still actively playing. It's the same with ANY game demo... you get a taste of it, but if no more content is added, it can get stale.

So again, don't get discouraged! CQB has a lot of potential - and I'm sure if you open it up to more content, the player base will only grow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 am 
Expert
Expert

<----

Completely agrees with Diane.

I think the huge excitement that was going on when you were posting updates weekly Coroner, is in fact still there, but there has to be an action to receive a reaction. I personally check the website every 2-3 days to see if you post something and if you dont then I assume your busy or working your ass off on CQB.

If you want to populate CQB, release objective instead of bodycount and the ability to play the .49 official maps along with your currently released map and the Killhouse wip. The mere ability to play the .49 maps on cqb even if it IS sv_official 1 will bring alot if not all .49 players to cqb. I strongly recommend you do this in order to keep the flow of development going and to by more time for yourself to create more content as you see fit. If this isnt done I really see the forums dying down even more and CQB going silent.

Also:
I'm pretty sure tce is on life support at the moment, that is to say its life support is CQB's possibility, but as the release dates of other games ( bf3, mw3 ) come closer even tce will come to a bitter end unless . . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 am 
Marksman
Marksman

Mmm, the biggest active-playerbase booster other than unlocking official would be adding objective mode back in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 pm 
Master
Master

Release OBJ, and I would definitely play. Bodycount sucks. I'll go play QuakeLive or CoD for that.

49 IS dead. A hand full of European players doesn't mean anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:42 pm 
Expert
Expert

Diane wrote:
Thank you Coroner for considering unlocking the game in the next patch... So again, don't get discouraged! CQB has a lot of potential - and I'm sure if you open it up to more content, the player base will only grow.

Actully, I agree with you too, Diane. I also think that the unlock the game will result in ability to add third-party content, which will certainly increase the player base in CQB - it was my wish in wishlist topic. And, certainly the objective mode is a wish of many others players, Baal, not only your wish - but bodycount is a wish of many other players too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:04 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

I just hope there won't be any weapon mods and stuff like that. Just maps and OBJ pls

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 75  Next