All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:06 am 
Master
Master

yay finally i found some time to post and show you how it looks like from my point of view...
first of all, i was never disrespectful towards stealth before last night; quite the contrary i would say. i liked his projects and was looking forward to the releases. it looked like all was cool and he even once PMed me with a first non-public alpha of oldtown. i didnt really want to discredit his ability in mapping in that dispute, what i wanted to say is that his map was not suitable for obj, but rather for bc (i used other words to express this though :no:)
to me it looks like stealth was just waiting for any little reason someone would give him to stop his work. so right now it looks like it happens to be me who triggered it (you'll see later on that this is ridiculous) with the "conflict" we had last night.

so he wants respect huh? seriously, how can you ask for respect when the things you do "for the community" are done by others as well. i dont see anyone else demanding respect here (including me). if you are doing something for the community, it is voluntarily! you do it because you love the game,... and have fun doing the things you do. you cannot expect that people suddenly see you as some kind of God and love you :roll: this is not how it works, either you understand this or just stop wasting your time..

and now we're finally coming to the fun part.
you want to know: why people could possibly dislike stealth?, if he is really as mature and unprejudiced(against europeans maybe) as he claims to be?, whether you stand a chance in tce against him?, what he thinks about europeans?, for how long he is playing tce already :lol: ? or just how he might react to someone being better than him?....
then this is what you're looking for -> here --> stealth vs snake
you will have a fun reading this! and if not, then you have the permission to stfu as i dont care :twisted:

stealth i hope you'll find your respect somewhere else... if not then come back to tce and entertain us^^

to everyone really doing something for the community and not only for "themselves": i do have a lot of respect for you. i just aint gonna kiss your ass :wink:

*Clan Movie #2*|xfire: snakes3k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Well everything has two sides allright :lol: . That txt file has some amusing stuff. Still my opinion about his work stays the same. They r good maps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:45 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Sorry :oops: lag made me double post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 am 
Marksman
Marksman

That guy is called $tealth has probably no life :twisted:

http://www.truecombat.jp/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:09 pm 
Master
Master

@ Snake:
This coming from a guy whose country tried to start a super race and killed millions of Jews. I noticed you left out what really happened in that log. As the times are inconsistent. You re not even worth my time here.

@Diane:
You failed to continue the true tradition of True Combat: Elite. I'm ashamed that you are in charge and running things. I gave of my time and resources freely to the community. And now you to stab me in the back? I did not have selfish notions as you claimed. So your wrong. I no longer respect you. Talking about showing your breasts online is degrading, and certainly not that of a Christian's behavoir.

@WingZero:
Your name was included because I realized that your the same as everyone else. Without backbone and character. You sent me a country love song and said you were thrilled that I had joined SeF. Only now you mock me and join the crowd as they kick at me.

@Baal:
Your so pathetic. You claim to be a leader of a clan, only you act like a child, and your words confirm it. You play exactly as you described me. Only you camp more then you move. Your a funny little man.

@ everyone else who spoke on my behalf:
Do not be ashamed of what you said. You spoke the truth and it was beautiful. Your my brothers, and I love you.

These people couldn't handle the truth. Thats why their still trying to explain themselves.

So Sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:14 pm 
Expert
Expert

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

This is the first time I've ever felt good about banning someone :)

It's ok to voice your opinions, but wtf he said about Snake is not tolerated on this forum.

If you can't prove your point without having to resort to simply retarded means, then please get off this forum (and maybe the internet too)!

Stealth wrote:
@Diane:
You failed to continue the true tradition of True Combat: Elite. I'm ashamed that you are in charge and running things. I gave of my time and resources freely to the community. And now you to stab me in the back? I did not have selfish notions as you claimed. So your wrong. I no longer respect you. Talking about showing your breasts online is degrading, and certainly not that of a Christian's behavoir.

Also, maybe I should follow in Stealth's footsteps. He is complaining about my contribution - MONEY - and time I have spent on this community. So if later on today you see this website is offline with some huge dramatic and whiney monologue, you know Stealth is to fault - and to quote him:

Stealth wrote:
Lets all give [Stealth] and idiots just like him a huge thank you for completely halting the [tce website process]. Basically ruining it for everyone. Maybe next time he'll keep his mouth shut.

Post subject: re Justice
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Can't we all just get along.
All this anger, and hatered. My thoughts are that we are entitled to our opinions as long as we dont push them on others. My persona belief are that i am a christian ans believe in god and satan, they both exist for a reason, and we need to balance them. But dont just listen to me. Feel it, deep down inside your souls. im not preaching either, take what i say and use it or throw it away. i dont give a shit.

As far as snake, i like him.
Im the type of person who doesnt judge people, i just like everyone and wish the best for all.
I wish more people thought this was, but im no god and cannot make people think what i think and feel what i feel.

Sorry to rant guys, just had to get it off my chest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:50 pm 
Master
Master

wow i cant trust my eyes, my dreams are coming true, stealth is self-owning again :D

damn its hard to make you try to understand what kind of person you are right? prejudiced against europeans, non-believers/-christians, behaving like a pubescent 14-year old although you are way too old for that, which makes me wonder if you have some kind of mental disability(btw im refering to the pic of you ;) ).

you should think about your beloved God and if he is gonna be happy to see you making a fool outta yourself (you're not the perfect christian you think you are at all, shall thou burn in hell!)

judging a single person on a country's history(which i am not responsible for. especially coz i'm not german you moron) is simply the most stupid thing i've ever heard, true christian behaviour right?

oh yea and please tell me what really happened that night. the time inconsitency is obviously there because we played at least 5 maps ... and you left the server at some point ... i really think im slowly beginning to understand you. you just burn the fiction over and over into your brain by repeating it until you really start believing its reality right(reminds me of a southpark episode where cartman is doint that, you should watch it ;)? dont wanna start a war about religion now but thats what probably helped to *i-need-a-broader-vocab* you up lol.

dont think you're worth wasting more time on. leave us "normal" people alone with the game we love and go to church to seek for some salvation for teh sins you have commited ...

*note: i'm not prejudiced against christianity or any religion at all (i was born as a christian but now im..lets say.. just more open-minded) everything i'm writing is entirely dedicated to stealth and not meant to offend anyone else (he deserved it^^).

Last edited by SnaKeS3K on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:04 pm 
Master
Master

$tealth, I tried defending you when you came to me whining that everyone was picking on you on OBJ server. I told them to leave you alone. And than you pull this? I read all the logs from the start. You talk so much SHIT it's not even funny (Check the logs snake posted, look at how stupid you were acting) Don't say I don't have a backbone, I actually do something for my clan not for 'you'. There is something wrong when my clan members and regular players on the server are complaining about you. Hell even the regular trouble makers on the OBJ server sent me a private message complaining about your shitty attitude. That says a lot man.

[00:29] [MASSA]Scarsraider: we keep TCE alive with our BC
[00:30] [MASSA]Scarsraider: we just got posts on our forums saying people want to play MASSA
[00:31] [MASSA]Scarsraider: but without massa bc this game would be dead
[00:31] [MASSA]Scarsraider: and u know it
[00:35] [MASSA]Scarsraider: probably every TCE player has at one point played on our BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:11 pm 
Master
Master

When I see $tealth I have started to think about a Metallica song every time ...Stop being the hypocrite you are btw
Lyrics do follow like this

Holier Than Thou

No more!
The craps rolls out your mouth again
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin
Little whispers circle around your head
Why don't you worry about yourself instead

Who are you? where ya been? where ya from?
Gossip is burning on the tip of your tongue
You lie so much you believe yourself
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are

You know not

Before you judge me take a look at you
Can't you find somethig better to do
Point the finger, slow to understand
Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand

It's not who you are it's who you know
Others lives are the basis of your own
Burn your bridges build them back with wealth
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are

You know not

Last edited by Eqpe on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:13 pm 
Master
Master

amen .... lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:16 pm 
Expert
Expert

metallica's lyrics explain everything eqpe :D

though even better:

The mash theme: suicide is painless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:19 pm 
Expert
Expert

Well Guys

I love u! Back to the Old TC:E Drama

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:46 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

Death - Crystal Mountain

Built from blind faith
Passed down from self-induced fantasy
Turn a page to justify
Conjuring power - it opens wide
On your seventh day,
is that how it's done?
Twisting your eyes to perceive
all that you want
To assume from ignorance
inflicting wounds with your
cross-turned dagger

Inside crystal mountain
Evil takes its form
Inside crystal mountain
Commandments are reborn

All the traps are set to confine
All who get in the way of the divine
In sight and in mind of the hypocrite
A slave to the curse forever confined

Shatter the myth
Don't cut yourself
On your words against
Dreams made of steel
Stronger then any faith
That inflicts pain and fear,
is that how it's done?
Twisting your eyes to perceive
all that you want
To assume from ignorance
inflicting wounds with your
cross-turned dagger

Inside crystal mountain
Evil takes its form
Inside crystal mountain
Commandments are reborn

Not direct but feel it

http://www.truecombat.jp/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next