All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

If it would be included it would be great!
Secret agent Smith on the scene, ready to ki11!
Could also be a mafiaboss? :D

Edit: I stole it for my avatar 8) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

lol, cool avatar man

That's very macho smith!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

TCE .50 is really going to happen parse... The game mod has been picked up by another gam developers called Xreal http://xreal-project.net/ .

The head for the TCE previous up and until now left and created another game (name escapes me). But Team Terminator has been well... terminated. The team kinda split up due to real life issues and other things.

But Xreal is trying to pick up from where they left off. And this one will actually be a better looking (in terms of the Unreal3 engine) than the current one.

This upcoming TCE, which, will be called "Code43" http://www.code43.net/ .
Is at current development as of now. I've had word from one of the team members that it is on development for an alpha release. Also, that the newer version will most likely need a decent video card ie: Nvidia Geforce 6100 series.

But again, .50 may or may not happen, I've no idear as to the state of TCE once Code43 goes into session, but all I know is that right now, there really isn't any development towards it except for third party development.

Here's the Code43 forums so you can ask questions, check in for updates, etc.

http://forum.code43.net/

Thanks you for your time

P.S: I disclaim any affiliation with Xreal and the Code43 project. I'm only interpreting information that I recieved towards the loyal gamers of TCE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:00 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

That's such a great project, but there is TeamCombat which will be another game or continuous from TC:E's hopelessness 0.50 (not sure).

Well, thx for posted that I'm gonna look forward.

http://www.truecombat.jp/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:42 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

@ Shadow Wolfe:

And what does http://www.teamcombat.net/ has to do with TC:E?
Is this the other development??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Just to clear a few things up for some of you unclear about some stuff:

1. TCE is not being developed by another team. In fact, TCE is not under development at all right now. Code43, is not TCE, but created by former players within the TCE community. It is not a continuation of the official TCE, although I believe they will implement a lot of similar features, etc.

2. The 'head of TCE who left to create another game' mentioned in Shadow Wolfe's post is not the head of TCE at all. I believe he is speaking of a former TT member, Race, who is creating a new realism mod (which looks awesome btw) called Team Combat.

3. Although Team Combat is created by a former TCE dev member, it is not a continuation of TCE. It's an entirely different creation made by that mod's developers. It most likely will have some similarities as TCE because of the genre/type of game it is, but I'm sure Team Combat's development team would prefer players to view their game as unique - and not some copy/continuation of another game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:24 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. Sorry, again, I've only received this info. from sources both inside and out side the Code43 project.

But no, I'm not trolling, damn, this isn't 4chan, if I were trolling I would be complaining about how bad TCE sucks, which it isn't at all. I love it! I've met so many players and been through so much drama within the TCE community.

And for the record... I hate trolls, so I would never troll. I was just merely mistaken on the information given to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Don't worry about it! Word of mouth can often be incorrect - no big deal! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:52 pm 
Master
Master

Had to look up Trolling

Code:
definition
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
:D

What ever game or development comes form .49 I hope it has as much love :oops: as I feel for this version.

Theres such a minimal amount of fuss to pick up and play, this game could teach so much to developers :D

Ps if thay get round to doing a Vip mode can I have a Gucci suit in midnight blue. plezzzz