All times are UTC

Post subject: Wallhacks on TC:E
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:28 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

This is getting real annoying. Having to look through screenshots just because some morons out there feel the need to hack. So I wanted to give players and server admins the headsup. There's a crap load of guys using wallhacks. So server admins please check your PBSS's. If you stream to pbbans or punksbusted please submit the SS for review so they can be added to their respective Master Ban Lists. Here are a few of the ones I've caught in the past month. All PBSS were unanimously confirmed wallhacks on PsB.

Alias
1 ^1Q^3uo^1V^3adis^1|Soprano.fr
2 ^2.:!TM!:.^3Golden::R
3 ^2Q^3uo^2V^3adis^2|Soprano.fr
4 ^2Q^9uo^2V^9adis^2|^1Soprano.fr
5 ^2Q^9uo^2V^9adis^2|^3Soprano.fr
6 ^3#9
7 ^3Gold
8 ^3Q^1uo^3V^1adis^3|Soprano.fr
9 ^4So^7pra^1no^3.fr

Alias
1 OMGLMAO
2 [WS] Tartenfion
3 ^9.^8Cpasmoi ^3:/ ^4|^7|^1|

Alias
1 (I)<Daddy b
2 def
3 wiki

Alias
Kurosuke
REE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:59 am 
Master
Master

well now it's even harder for Hacks. SeF Servers, Venom Servers, Force Servers, and GoNe servers all stream through PBBANS (SeF also streams through punkbuster) together the servers have caught alot of hackers and are a sold proof of cheating because ban shows what file was detected to get ban. Hopefully more servers follow suit and go through pbbans.com Oh-Noes streams through cheat busted and have also detected many cheats. Many clans have been affected and players have been revealed for what they are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:39 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Karate Explosion wrote:
well now it's even harder for Hacks. SeF Servers, Venom Servers, Force Servers, and GoNe servers all stream through PBBANS (SeF also streams through punkbuster) together the servers have caught alot of hackers and are a sold proof of cheating because ban shows what file was detected to get ban. Hopefully more servers follow suit and go through pbbans.com Oh-Noes streams through cheat busted and have also detected many cheats. Many clans have been affected and players have been revealed for what they are.

That's all great in theory but not the answer. Yes I stream and all server admins should. But that doesn't catch all the hax out there hence the reason for the PBSS I listed. All server admins need to be proactive and start screening your pbss's. The ones listed above were only added to the MBL because of me screening the pbss's not because of streaming to and service. Here a a few more catches from screening...

again the only way they were caught was screening the pbss's and not just relying on streaming alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:00 am 
Marksman
Marksman

*bump*

Especially servers like Shotzone and Massa suffer from cheating ppl. Yesterday i ran into a Wallhacker named Ringo (i dont remember which server exactly, WhiteSharks, Shotzone or Massa). On servers that are always populated by a lot of players the admins normally dont intervene when a cheater turns up.

[13:50] êÂglÉ: im a republincan
[13:50] êÂglÉ: and i support bush