All times are UTC

Post subject: This games got to become more laid back
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:35 am 
Marksman
Marksman

EDIT:oops i think i put this in wrong area

Imma be blunt TC:E bores so it dawned apon me that they can make this game A LOT funner by adding little admin modifications that admin can change (so its not on default for the hardcore!)such as:
-Turn on Knifes only (they g2 make knifing more skillful first (like cs where u can dodge knife hits and stab them in back)
-Pistols only
-Camping/AFK auto slay (after 10 seconds or so)
-Ranking system determined by kill / death ratio (so people play on a server for awhile to get #1 in the server which can be reset by admin)
-Turn on a Gamestyle that headshots only hurt people all others do very little or none
Other Things that could make TC:E fun
-adding of vehicles in newer maps(I LOVE VEHICLES (EVERYONE TO THE SWAT VAN!))
- Maybe a cool map that makes everyone have pistols only and in the middle a weapon garage where everyone fights for a rifle or smg
- OHHH OHHH a map that you in a mall or bank that is filled with padestrians and your objective is to stop terrorist from robbing a store or getting money out of the vault and escaping while not harming any padestrians and if u shoot a pedestrian u die or lose money or die (but it gives u message u are sent to jail)

This would make TC:E hella fun! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:51 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

I agree, TCE is rather boring now. There is only so much plant bomb/disarm bomb one can take :P

Fortunately for us, new gametypes are being added. Hopefully this will raise the fun factor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:46 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Yeah I like some of your ideas lasnipe. Server admins really need to have more server-sided options

Outcast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:50 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I dont like any of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:52 am 
Marksman
Marksman

lol i guess u cant please everyone even though as i said this is an option so the hardcore and the hardcore wannabes (lets not mention any names) but seriously even diane who has a lot of respect from trauma (who is practically the lord of changing this game since i started playing:P). btw nice pic diane in staff page :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:51 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

Only two of your ideas would be nice in TC:E. The rest is only for fun, and not realistic.

Quote:
a map that you in a mall or bank that is filled with padestrians and your objective is to stop terrorist from robbing a store or getting money out of the vault and escaping while not harming any padestrians and if u shoot a pedestrian u die or lose money or die (but it gives u message u are sent to jail)

I think this would be a good idea, but isn't it necessary, to have bots on TC:E, to realize this idea? In my opinion, this is a great idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:36 pm 
Expert
Expert

Hey! Just wait for VIP. It'll be love at first sight all over again for me, and for you too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:51 am 
Master
Master

YAY!!! Thank god there will be vip!! it is so damn fun!! bomb defuse and deathmatch bored the shit out of me.. is it possible you add like a vehicle map? i know that would be impossible but if there was i would instantly give team terminator a thousand bucks!!! lol