All times are UTC

Post subject: all devs should register
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:08 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i think all devs should register to this forum,

the only devs that r registered on this forum = Diane, LordOfKaos, Traumahawk, ROGUE,

all devs should register, and reply sometimes,
so Diane "PR", could u arrange this please..., i think allot of members of this forum would be really happy about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:39 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well they are all in the international website, we are just the North American group of players. TC.NA is of some sort, kinda like a sub-official website. However if the devs were to participate in the forums here they would also have to do the same from every TCE group - such as Poland, Japan, etc etc.

Just think of LoK and ROGUE as our reps, Truama however, as with Diane, are the admins of this website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:43 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
they would also have to do the same from every TCE group - such as Poland, Japan, etc etc.

not true, because those are non english based websites, so devs cant come there, unless the devs speak the same language.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:47 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well, you could expect them to speak english becaus eif they did manage to get a game that is solely distributed in English then they should be able to understand English.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:29 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Well, you could expect them to speak english becaus eif they did manage to get a game that is solely distributed in English then they should be able to understand English.

than u havent been in the japanese servers yet so to speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Why would I go to a server pinging me at 300-600? 8) Anyway, we cant give a continental branch priority over another. Each TCE website should be considered equal and therefore the devs should stay in the international website and just assign specific reps for each affiliate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:36 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

u forgot that this us forum was opened by an official TT member. unlike all the other TCe related websites.

besides, the international forum and the us forum are 2 different forums with 2 different visions of how TCe should become.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:13 am 
High Master
High Master

It doesn't really matter if they register or not. TC:E us is more of a daughter site to TC:E.net. On these forums there are about 9 people. Xeno, Diane (The hottest person here), Pancake, It, Muska, Dragon, myself, and a few others. However, if you goto the .net forums you will see much more activity and more variety of peeps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:13 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

I don't see why everyone would need to register. Unregistered users can view the forum, and I know some unregistered devs will look here once in a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:37 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Oh yeah about our population... what are we gonna do about that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:54 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
It doesn't really matter if they register or not. TC:E us is more of a daughter site to TC:E.net. On these forums there are about 9 people. Xeno, Diane (The hottest person here), Pancake, It, Muska, Dragon, myself, and a few others. However, if you goto the .net forums you will see much more activity and more variety of peeps.

I kinda like it this way, there only being the handful of us and all (but maybe that's cuz I'm from a small town, I dunno).
I think what we got here is cool, but I guess more activity would be nice.
As long as it doesn't get to the point where us mods are overwealmed with spammy n00bs, I'll be fine (I think all of us have more important convictions than this site).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:34 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the new registration system is just a flop, it wont allow the forum to flow well...
we havent seen that much new people around, i think this is due to the over secured registration system, its now much harder to register, my friend waited almost 1 week for his registration, he have send emails a couple of times, but there is some type of error that wont allow him to send the email, he gets an email back about that the email he sendt to the support group didnt arrived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:34 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

We should just remove the system we use now and just get the mods to handle the part of removing known spambots manualy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:50 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
We should just remove the system we use now and just get the mods to handle the part of removing known spambots manualy.

i agree, thats why i suggested the admins 2do also.
but dont give people that hate me that function, i will be prob banned if they get dissed by me once, so dont allow people like "it" "Evil_Muska" "SilentCrisis" have the function for banning people,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:33 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

We have a guideline for when to ban people - that is 4 strikes - conprised of 3 warnings and the final offense. The offenses would be anything that breaks any of the forum rules. We will not just ban anyone because they are annoying - being annoying isnt against the forum rules. Also, warnings will be issued only after it has been discussed by the mods and admins - we have to talk and see if it really does violate the rules before doing action. However we arent talking about banning people, we are talking about properly managing the spambot accounts and only those.