All times are UTC

Post subject: after you've been shot
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:40 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

in allot of games there are allot different kind of features added after u have been shot, such as blurred vision, wobbling screen, these things are used in games claiming to be realistic,

but in real life if u have been shot by a bullet u dont see blurr and wobbling vision, i know because ive been told by my grandpa, hes a WW2 veteran, he was in the dutch special forces, he fought in indonesia against the japanese, hes been shot a couple of times, and hes been hit in his left leg by a grenade, it made him walk limp permanently,

so blurred vision and wobbling screen after being shot is terribly unrealistic
what is much realistic, is walking slow, and not being able to sprint anymore after being shot by a bullet, thats what i suggest the devs to do, walk more slower and not being able to sprint after being shot,

now the the legs and the upper body should have different side effects after being shot at, if you been shot in your legs, regardless wich specific part of the legs, u should walk slow, and not being able to sprint anymore, if u been shot in your upper body regardless if its your arms or hands or torso, u should swing your weopon more during the aiming,

this simple realism feature makes the game look more complicated and it gives allot more depth. this feature is a must have for tactical shooters, and a hell lot better than blurred/wobbling vision feature "reality mod" cough.. cough...

this is very possible and easy for the devs to implement, they have the capabilities to put this feature in the game.