All times are UTC

Post subject: radio transmitter backpack.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:38 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i did a very long research and thinking on how to improve the teamwork of each team much better,
ive notice that the terrorist team always seem to teamwork much better than the specops, because evryone seem to fallow the one carrying the bomb, so they usually stick together in the group, thus a more close teamwork,
but the specops in otherhand, they spread through the whole map, most individual players decides to be a loner, but thats not how specops operate in real life missions, they teamwork close together, they stick together,
but how do u put that ingame?, how can u make the specop's stick together more rather than players seperating from the group?
well the answer is simple, one player needs to carry a radio transmittor backpack, just like 1 of the terrorist player is carrying the bomb,
the one that carry's the radio transmittor backpack is the only one that should able to see where the bomb is planted on the compass,
all the other specops arent able to see the compass at all, the only one that can see where the bomb is planted on the compass is the one with the radio transmitter,
so what u will get is that the specop will teamwork much better just like the terrorist, because evry specop player would probably fallow the one carrying the radio transmitter,

the specop that carry's the radio transmittor back pack should look kinda like this on the backside:

ok now some people r going to think whatah hell!??,

yes it is realistic, it all depends on your imagination, u prob r thinking, how the hell would a transmitter know where the bomb is planted,

just think it like this, the one carrying the radio transmitter receives updates and information from a military base, someone from the military base is checking out what the terrorist are up to/doing through a satelite :idea:
and that someone is giving all the updates/and information to the radio transmitter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:10 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

That sounds good. We can also limit one or two players to carry defusing kits. This way, both teams will have people to protect and stick to. Perhaps even in the future, the bomb sites can be made random and the terrorists need one special player that has somekind of map or something to find the right target (which the specops dont know about so they could not directly camp the objectives)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:26 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Perhaps even in the future, the bomb sites can be made random and the terrorists need one special player that has somekind of map or something to find the right target (which the specops dont know about so they could not directly camp the objectives)

good idea, it makes evry match unpredictable, it definetely will improve the teamwork allot, and the chances that u get bored will be very small,

but it requires allot of programming, Lord Of Kaos would need to do more recruiting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:27 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

We are still at 0.49b, there many many more version numbers to go before version 1.00 and up. All we need to do is wait. Who knows, maybe in the future they might even port it over to a newer engine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i hope they implement this in 0.50

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 pm 
High Master
High Master

Lets talk about squads. For the military (This goes for most specialized armed teams) the idea squad is 15 people, though police based operations would probably use 10. Each squad has a leader. Idealy each squad is broken into two groups known as teams. Each team has a team leader. Each team leader is in control of four men. The team leaders take orders from the squad leader. Then each squad has its heavy gunners/medic/radioman/scouts anything thats suppportive, which fill out those extra 4 slots. However, non of those exist in TC:E. (Cept snipers)

I say this because the tatics I learned were to use 4 men to clear a mid sized room. To advance one by one while one person covers the left, one covers the right, one covers the rear and one covering the front, along with the advancing person. Since there are two obj it makes sense to have a full squad with two teams to cover the obj.

My question is, why don't clans do 15v15. Or 10v10.