All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Game over.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:11 pm 
Offline
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Posts: 78
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Outside team throws grenades into building. Game over.

Will it not be easy to make or require a lot of programming?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game over.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:49 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Pancake wrote:
Will it not be easy to make or require a lot of programming?


yes it requires allot of programming, but it is very possible to implement, the WET angine is capable of having the surviving mode with out any problems if its programmed well...

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game over.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:11 pm 
Offline
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Posts: 78
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Dragonathan wrote:
Pancake wrote:
Will it not be easy to make or require a lot of programming?


yes it requires allot of programming, but it is very possible to implement, the WET angine is capable of having the surviving mode with out any problems if its programmed well...


Like how much? A *real* lot. A SUPER lot? The most?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Game over.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:23 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
Pancake wrote:
Like how much? A *real* lot. A SUPER lot? The most?


SUPER lot, but hey good news... Lord Of Kaos is recruiting new staff.

so it might be A*real* lot.

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, reklama sem reklama seo

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group