All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:09 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Evil_Muska wrote:

lmao...... You should put that in your sig. :lol:

I would rather you just started a new board.
Could you please call it

Toe's Place - The world revolves around me

It will need to be at the top of the list, just bump everything down 1 slot.
Thanks, looking foreward to it.
Cya there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:25 am 
Master
Master

no bleeding because it would destroy the gameplay, in a game where if you get hit 2-3 times with some guns and your dead bleeding and such would just make ppl die faster in game. I mean in game what is the longest you live in a match while being red 3-4 mins i am not a doctor but you need to be losing lots and lots of blood to die that fast. Or maybe we can go one step further like have arteries and if you get hit in one of them you lose more blood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:04 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

How does AA's bleed system work? Haven't played it in a while. When I did play I liked the bleed system, and the use of medics.

TC:E name- 8_Bit_Brad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:13 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I'm not so sure it would destroy game play, I am sure it would change it. I'm not a doctor either but I do know that it's quite possible to bleed to death in 4 min if a major artery is severed. The whole concept of the idea was to use whats already in place for simplicity. Instead of adding arteries, use damage as a percentage to determin when terminal bleeding starts to occure. My suggestion was 26% because with that amount of bullet damage, i dont think you would live any longer than 3 min but it could be any number possibly even a server setting. In a 5 min match, how long does anybody live, especially after you start taking fire. The bleed out system would be for the survivers. Having it as an adjustabe server setting is quite possible also I think. A standard match setting with several other settings including disabled would give players and admins a choice of game play. Now I like the idea even more.
I dont know about AA. (the game that is, lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:44 am 
Master
Master

a bleed system wouldn't work is my point, honestly how pissed would you be if you were in a competive clan and had a match you took fire and it'd you 1 on 1 with last guy on thier team and you about to kill him and you dropped dead because u unrealisticly bleed out. would a bleed out system with first aid and stuff work yes if maps were bigger and matches took 15-20 min but matches are 5 min and no matter how it would be done it would take away from game play. Fun over realism anyday. AA suckss and thier medc system is horrible because you have to call a medic hope he comes or do all the way around the map hoping he shows up. TC:E is TC:E i don't want it to turn into AA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:56 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Toe Cutter, please restrict your avatar width size to a maximum of 150 pixels. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:55 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I could see a slow bleed system, where it would take longer than a match to bleed out, but it just affects your health, except for a headshot, where it takes less time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:50 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Karate Explosion wrote:
a bleed system wouldn't work is my point, honestly how pissed would you be if you were in a competive clan and had a match you took fire and it'd you 1 on 1 with last guy on thier team and you about to kill him and you dropped dead because u unrealisticly bleed out. would a bleed out system with first aid and stuff work yes if maps were bigger and matches took 15-20 min but matches are 5 min and no matter how it would be done it would take away from game play. Fun over realism anyday. AA suckss and thier medc system is horrible because you have to call a medic hope he comes or do all the way around the map hoping he shows up. TC:E is TC:E i don't want it to turn into AA.

An an adjustable server setting would give players and admins a choice instead of forcing it on everybody such as free aim being a game setting, I dont use it but many players do.