All times are UTC

Post subject: Just a thought.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:54 am 
High Master
High Master

I would like it more if when you filed, a file will go on you as well. So players can only file as many times it takes to get kicked. This way, people who jump in the line of fire can't get innocent players kicked.
I know that their is a downfall to this, as in, a player can intentionally TK the same player with out a problem, but now that the kick feature is fixed I'm sure the players can handle it.

The reason I make this post is simply because I'm sick of people running and filing when they run onto on my nades, in my line of sight, and even team killing me while I have a nade cooking, and that very nade that was cooking killed them. A majority of the time a Team kill is on complete accident, however, even when the other player knows, they still file a complaint.
I personally never file complaints, unless the player has filed on me, or a player that I know isn't the kind of player who Tk's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:34 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I think it would be a good idea, but trcky to put in, personally, I think fixing vote-kick would be the best way out.

and I know how you feel, I usually get TKed by either my stupidity or an acccident , and I try to always say "fire in the hole" whenever I launch a grenade, but I still get the occasional kick on my off-days.