TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

September 29th
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=953
Page 2 of 4

Author:  Karate Explosion [ Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:23 am ]
Post subject: 

party like it's 1999

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Karate Explosion wrote:
party like it's 1999


Hehe... to be more exact, it would be more like....

panic like it's 1999

Y2K! Y2K! Y2K!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!


let's party like it's 2001 (when TC was first released)! 8)

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Everyone calm down and dont make me come over there and tie you guys up till friday. Celebrate, but dont lose your heads in hte process. (and dont run out of your house with the assualt rifle firing in the air as celebration.) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Slimm [ Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

XenoKiLLer wrote:
(and dont run out of your house with the assualt rifle firing in the air as celebration.)


hmmmmm (Ideas) :!: :?: :idea:

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

:roll: hmm. 5 days of insanity.

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:09 am ]
Post subject: 

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Everyone calm down and dont make me come over there and tie you guys up till friday. Celebrate, but dont lose your heads in hte process. (and dont run out of your house with the assualt rifle firing in the air as celebration.) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Damnit! I finally got my new AR clips in the mail this mornings.... :x thanx for spoiling the fun, Xeno..... lol....j/k.... :P

Author:  it [ Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just saw the countdown on TCE.net...

gotta love missing stuff from camping.\

meh, 3 days of excitement, or beautiful scenery and northern lights...
hmmm...

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

AUUGH! :x It's the 29th and I can't download 0.49 till Noon (I'm GMT -6)!
I CAN'T WAIT!!! :cheers:

Author:  it [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Evil_Muska wrote:
AUUGH! :x It's the 29th and I can't download 0.49 till Noon (I'm GMT -6)!
I CAN'T WAIT!!! :cheers:

I'm with you

but at least we're not waiting till 6PM.

3 hours to go!

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Only thing is i'm prolly only gunna have about 3 hours to tinker, cuz I gotta leave for work at 4.

Author:  it [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

hell, I've got a math test before I can even try it out

I'l prolly use bots tonight

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

it wrote:
hell, I've got a math test before I can even try it out

I'l prolly use bots tonight


OMG :shock: , I forgot about the bots! =D

Author:  it [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Evil_Muska wrote:
it wrote:
hell, I've got a math test before I can even try it out

I'l prolly use bots tonight


OMG :shock: , I forgot about the bots! =D

sadly, they only work on railhouse, but it's still gonna be fun with muh knife and god mode.

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

1 hour left aaand..... truecombat.com just went down..... says it is forbidden for you to access this page.

Updating? :?

[EdiT] Oh yeah, tc.net is down too.

Author:  it [ Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think they are preparing for the update....

*waits paiently*

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/