TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

So....
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=880
Page 3 of 3

Author:  Diane [ Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

TT does scope out talent from the community. A lot of the current members came to us by that method. Unfortunately a lot of these people get access to our internal files and then become inactive. We started having new talent on "trial" but a lot of the time these people vanish or don't have the time to contribute really anything.

I'm sure there are people out there that are able to and can help, that is why I suggest that they contact the team with a portfolio of their work. Of course if we are not familiar with the person, we may put them on trial for a while etc.

About the spam bots, I've been looking into several mods. The open proxy one seems like the best bet but there is an error with it and the newer version (I think thats why tc.com had that proxy error msg for so long). I'm hoping to add something soon, but I was backtracked because of the site.

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:00 am ]
Post subject: 

okay. so while you try to find the solution. I will just keep watch manualy for suspicious activity.

Author:  Diane [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Thank you :) What would I ever do without my mods? :P

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:13 am ]
Post subject: 

panic at the sight of dragon. 8) jk

Author:  Diane [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:17 am ]
Post subject: 

XenoKiLLer wrote:
panic at the sight of dragon. 8) jk


LOL! Where is he anyway? One would think he'd be speaking and posting threads right about now about what he doesn't like (and what we need to change) regarding both websites and the news release. :P

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:50 am ]
Post subject: 

lol. I dont know... maybe he met a brave knight in shiny armor or maybe he is playing Warrock.

Author:  Diane [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:17 am ]
Post subject: 

Why can't I ever find a brave knight in shiney armour!

Always the bridesmaid and never the bride!

lolololol

OH DRAGON WE MISS YOU!

/offtopic

Author:  Hans Gruber [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:38 am ]
Post subject: 

Diane wrote:
The older blue theme is very nice as well, and I wanted to give people the option as to which they use.



we dont live in a dictatorship !!!! :oops:

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Diane wrote:
I have it set up that you can choose which forum theme you use. The older blue theme is very nice as well, and I wanted to give people the option as to which they use.

The new one is default, but since you were already a registered user, your theme preference might be set as the old one in your profile.

You can change this in your profile.


Ok, that's better. Thanx Diane!

Diane wrote:
XenoKiLLer wrote:
panic at the sight of dragon. 8) jk


LOL! Where is he anyway?


SHHH!!! Maybe if we stop talking about him, he'll never come back! :twisted: hehe.... j/k

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Diane, you'll find your knight someday, but I doubt about finding on with shiny armor - unless... 8) :lol: I found my damsel in distress but not really in distress.

Author:  it [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Evil_Muska wrote:
Diane wrote:
I have it set up that you can choose which forum theme you use. The older blue theme is very nice as well, and I wanted to give people the option as to which they use.

The new one is default, but since you were already a registered user, your theme preference might be set as the old one in your profile.

You can change this in your profile.


Ok, that's better. Thanx Diane!

Diane wrote:
XenoKiLLer wrote:
panic at the sight of dragon. 8) jk


LOL! Where is he anyway?


SHHH!!! Maybe if we stop talking about him, he'll never come back! :twisted: hehe.... j/k


@ #1: I'm gonna fiddle, I'm useed to teh old, but change is good.

@#2: didn't work last time :cry:

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Im sure he will get tired of asking the those same things over and over. Besides OS3 is coming soon, that will keep em busy.

Author:  Evil_Muska [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Im sure he will get tired of asking the those same things over and over.


You sure? It hasn't been the case sofar.

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

well it actually is the same thing said differently.

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/