TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

Comments in News Temporarily Disabled
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=844
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Diane [ Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:26 am ]
Post subject:  Comments in News Temporarily Disabled

^^^

Author:  Death Touch [ Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:31 am ]
Post subject: 

My comments are on the news that comments have been temporarily disabled.
So I just have a comment on the comment that the comments on the news have been temporarily disabled.
And that is:

No comment.















:mrgreen:

Author:  Shiro013 [ Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:19 am ]
Post subject: 

Not funny.

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

there arent even any new.

Author:  Death Touch [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:51 am ]
Post subject: 

Shiro013 wrote:
Not funny.



Of course it is. You're just bitter and angry.




LOL! :P


Just kidding.

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:02 am ]
Post subject: 

good P.R. work, very good publicity,
very smart thing to do, japan is the biggest gaming nation in the world.

now try to advertise this mod on this website
here:
http://www.ign.com

Death Touch wrote:
Just kidding.

still not funny :lol:

Author:  it [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

XenoKiLLer wrote:
there arent even any new.


BUUURN

*ahem*

if I wanted to post on news I'd do it here anyway >_>

Author:  Death Touch [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
still not funny Laughing


Oh, come on, Dragon. No one here even likes you!
Of course it's funny!







rofl!!!!!!!! Just kidding! :)

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Death Touch wrote:
Oh, come on, Dragon. No one here even likes you!
Of course it's funny!


actually i have fans, some typed my name on their sig :lol:
now thats what i call funny mate!!

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

isnt the one with your name on his sig your archnemesis by the name of Silentcrisis?

Author:  Silentcrisis [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

XenoKiLLer wrote:
isnt the one with your name on his sig your archnemesis by the name of Silentcrisis?


Yes it is. But my fan club repudiates his name.

And his fan clubs are most likely to be any multi's he's created or canonizers he has brain washed for his sacreligious cult... This sect is most commonly, but not so commonly, know and named The Followers of theSpamDragon's-a non-profit underground organization lead and autocratically governed by the one and only Dragonathon. This croteries origination took place in the mind of some Dutch kid and has remained and grown in this persons (Dragonathon) mind ever since.

...

I apologize for the previous paragraph. It was meant to be completely paradoxial... So ignore the anomalies, enigmas and oddity and continue on with your picayune conversations, and I'll do the same.

This is what happens when you have ADHD

~Silentcrisis

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

ill just give both of you the look :shock:

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Silentcrisis wrote:
And his fan clubs are most likely to be any multi's he's created or canonizers he has brain washed for his sacreligious cult... This sect is most commonly, but not so commonly, know and named The Followers of theSpamDragon's-a non-profit underground organization lead and autocratically governed by the one and only Dragonathon. This croteries origination took place in the mind of some Dutch kid and has remained and grown in this persons (Dragonathon) mind ever since.


euhmm listen geek... can you please make yourself sound more like a normal person and less like a nerd? cause uhmmm i dont really understand "nerd" language, but dont get me wrong, its not that i hate nerds, nerds are cool man, especially that movie "attack of the nerds"

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

everybody zip it. :evil: its either just let the otehr person go or we will have to enforce this place stricker with bans or just close it all down. A few jokes are okay but coninuing this behavious is really getting too much.

Author:  Silentcrisis [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:37 am ]
Post subject: 

Dragonathan wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
And his fan clubs are most likely to be any multi's he's created or canonizers he has brain washed for his sacreligious cult... This sect is most commonly, but not so commonly, know and named The Followers of theSpamDragon's-a non-profit underground organization lead and autocratically governed by the one and only Dragonathon. This croteries origination took place in the mind of some Dutch kid and has remained and grown in this persons (Dragonathon) mind ever since.


euhmm listen geek... can you please make yourself sound more like a normal person and less like a nerd? cause uhmmm i dont really understand "nerd" language, but dont get me wrong, its not that i hate nerds, nerds are cool man, especially that movie "attack of the nerds"


I don't see how expressing my wide range of English vocabulary is being geeky? I don't recall mentioning anything about a hardrive nor any other parts of my computer.

Also, most of the vocabulary I typed in 'English' should be very easy to understand. I mean, it is in English because this is a 'North American' forum.

But that's all I'm saying.



In later news... lets get back on with the relivancy in this topic.

@Diane: Is there a reason that you have disabled the comments? Is it because of spam or is it because you are attempting to update the News?

~Silentcrisis

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/