Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:53 am 
High Master
High Master

I tried asking at the Tech Support forums.

My thread keeps getting buried under n00b's threads who ask questions that are answered in the stickies.

It's very sad. The last open beta worked just fine too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:54 am 
High Master
High Master

Ahh, I'm not bad at sniping, but the only real infantry game I played was a highly dense urban area, and no real palces to get high up, so I was kind of stuck with Engi for that round. And yeah, I would like the idea of buying the weapon, but it is a good way to keep players moving. :D Renting is kind of annoying to me though. :( And all I have really gotten to play is about an hour total, we went and saw Pirates II. :D Good movie, a little long, but it's good. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:57 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

well thats gonna be hard to get contact with them.. maybe try changing the settings if possible or updating hw drivers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:30 am 
High Master
High Master

Umm, si it just me, or does the K1A1 look a little too fancy to be Korean. :lol:
Is the LeoII in this game, because it shows one on the opening screen?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:01 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

dunno, alot of content are still coming in. I purchased an SSG and got 44-9 kill death just by staying on top of a water tower. Amazing how those guys cant snipe even without swaying. One guy was complaining how his three freaking rpg shots didnt kill me, well obviously he doesnt know how to use an rpg thats why it only hit the tower and not me. They all got pwned just because 3 snipers were at a high spot right in the smack best vantage over the map. Highest place I got so far is second place. its good overall, but unlike BF2, Warrock gets kinda tiring, I dont get tired when playing BF2 dunno why Warrock gets so damn draining. Its possibly because of all the cheap kills I got.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:13 am 
High Master
High Master

How frustrating.

I changed some things in an attempt to make it work (it didn't), and now Tremulous is completely borked.

Looks like I'll have to stick to console gaming for a while here.

:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:18 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

lol. maybe its time for that upgrade. your hardware must be getting old, too old even for a lowend game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:51 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

kozak6 wrote:
How frustrating.

I changed some things in an attempt to make it work (it didn't), and now Tremulous is completely borked.

Looks like I'll have to stick to console gaming for a while here.

:(

Console gaming? Wow, I'd wrather juggle with kitchen knifes (I can't juggle to begin with.)

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:00 am 
High Master
High Master

Omg. Why can't you just say some like it and some don't can we please get off that subject.

Highest score I got was 1st. :D umm, like 35 kills, and 9 deaths, not with sniping though, I played as an Engi and got in a K1A1 and went to there base and did some serious spawn killage, I lag too much in that game to snipe, those snipers seem like a rifle you have to get a headshot for a one shot kill rate. And where is the PSG-1, I can't buy on, it's not in my lists, and what level is everyone so far?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:29 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

that is actually the most threatening thing I cando. Drive up to their base and jump start hell. PSG1 is unlockable I think, id rent it as soon as possible. yeah you need a head shot for a one shot kill, but since there is no sway and those guys are absolutely ridiculously easy targets, its like ET sniping simplified both by the rifle and the targets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:51 am 
High Master
High Master

ET sniping simplified is like saying, moldy bread is moldier than non moldy bread. Sniping in ET is not that easy. Sniping in TC:E is very easy. I would rate sniping (with mass lag) in War Rock a 5/10. ET being about an 8. MOHAA about a 3, TC:E about a 2, and BF2 about a 6. But yeah, getting head shots in this game isn't all that hard, I rented the SSG but I seem to use the M24 more. I'm almost to level 2. Probably could have been there already but my games get laggy easy, and I seem to crash alot. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:37 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the hardest part of ET sniping is the 1 hit kill hitbox is so small and is found right between the eyes. Once you are used to it its easy even on moving targets. in BF2, it gets quite hard on really really long distances like when they are only 5 pixels tall. Unless they dive into water and swin its almost hard and impossible to hit them. In TCE, well, no problem there, I will just lock and load the spr, hide somewhere and get headshot after headshot.

I only got three crashes and still dont know why that happens. They said you should try to play on the lowest pings, thats US Entire and US West servers for both of us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:43 pm 
High Master
High Master

How are the helicopters and jets?

How easy is it to fly them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:52 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

a little easier than bf2 but gave me nausea after a while. They dont model the way flight should be done for games. they modelled the flight for simulation or almost close to simulation giving more concentration on the details of flight rather than fast paced dogfighting which should have made the game better. BF2142 fixes that by making it easier to fly and yet easier to be shot down making aircraft a balanced par of the game and yet still fun even for those who dont fly. Anyway Im taking going for sniping in Warrock at all times, it appears that in that way noone can easily out match a good sniper trained in AA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:44 am 
High Master
High Master

I thought they were a bit harder to fly, although the controls are backwards to BF2, os it confuses me. :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next