All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: AHHHH MY HEAD ! ! !
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:37 pm 
Master
Master

Dam im gonna go insane if i see more console threads so here is an insanely intense video to change everywones mind. . . Sry because its in french but it doesnt realy matter( basicly all you need to know is that some CRAZY driver loves taunting the cops and hes been doing it for 2 years and he got busted :( ...well thats what i heard)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... host+rider

Post subject: Re: AHHHH MY HEAD ! ! !
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:14 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

-Aequitas- wrote:
Dam im gonna go insane if i see more console threads so here is an insanely intense video to change everywones mind. . . Sry because its in french but it doesnt realy matter( basicly all you need to know is that some CRAZY driver loves taunting the cops and hes been doing it for 2 years and he got busted :( ...well thats what i heard)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... host+rider

Yeah, I feel you man....

Oh and about the vid, who does that guy think he is, superman?
Doing all that crap in traffic is crazy! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:16 am 
Master
Master

He probably is superman … LOL :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:17 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

-Aequitas- wrote:
He probably is superman … LOL :P

Look up in the sky!

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

it's......

Ghost Rider???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:21 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

reminds me of one commercial.

a guy with wings jumps off a bridge and he flies. everyone is "he can fly" butone guy points out, "but he can't swim"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:30 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

any of you guys actually have seen ghost rider on TV? well, to tell you the truth I never liked it. Its one of those old american styles of action movies and tv shows where the good guy never gets scratched. THis included john rambo (some minor injuries like big ass object impaled through the leg, and yet seems not to notice it), chuck norris, governor arnold... etc etc. plus the occassional steven seagal... its a good thing action movies today dont do that anymore. Ever since BlackHawk Down and Saving Private Ryan action movies no longer have a one man rambo who never gets hurt and kills in a 50 to 1 skirmish armed with a freakish huge gun and alot of cheap martial arts. (Not mentioning Universal Soldier, which really is really ironic that the unisols cant aim thier guns to kill someone - as in UniSol III, 3 unisols with mp5s cant even kill 3 persons armed with one pistol while tehy are all walking single file in a hallway)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:10 am 
High Master
High Master

Well ok, I understand this argument is stupid, but I got something I need to say about it. BF2, buy ti for the PS2, it's alot funner. You don't get all the mass amounts of vehicles and crap all the time, and gameplay is a bit harder. For example, to get to Sergeant, you have to have, 1 medal, like 21 PPH, and quite a few points, I my sefl am only a PFC, I could be a Master Sergeant, if I had two medals, medals are very hard to get, 5 kills in a row is the standard first medal for most people, I can get 4, and then I die by something. (this is online play btw) Also, this has a single player, good to do some training on.
I also think the graph ( at this exact point I had a huge black spider crawl up my leg, scare the crap out of me, and make me do the heebe jeebies dance, strip all my clothes off and smack myself to death to ensure it was gone) ic's are much better as well. They act more realistic, and is more of a game than an arcade style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:10 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

its easy to get 5 in a row in the PC, just play dirty if they are playing chopper @$$es who keep spawnkilling. Apparently I would always sneak up directly into their back spawn area and cause some trouble and still get away with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:39 am 
High Master
High Master

The people on the PS2 are not stupid though, you get 2 kills with your laser target designator, they know where you are, and start jumping and come kill you. It's just a very hard game to get any kills on, also the sniper rifles leave a trail of light and are basically, it's like the are using tracer rounds, so it's not hard for them to spot you, so your first shot, has to be perfect, which is very hard to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:58 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

im not talking about that part but I actually jump right into the enmy base, if im lucky Ill get 5 of them one by one, if not, im probably dead after the second kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:59 am 
High Master
High Master

Well, thats very hard to do as well, once you kill someone the camera points to where they were and it's very easy to see the person that killed you. But hey, I got my second ribbon, and got a medal, and since I had the points for Sergeant, and had no medals, I got an instant promotion to Sergeant from PFC, got to skip Corporal, kind of a special two rank promotion. 8)

Also, anyone play BF2 on the PS2 online? If you do, I have a free to join clan, join if you please, just tel me on here and I can add you, of course, you'll have to make it simple and keep to the subject, and I only expect to see 1 or 2, if even that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:39 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

use the PM function dont make a thread about it. clan recruitment done in these forums must only be for TCE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:44 am 
High Master
High Master

Well fine, they still have to tell me if they play it in order for me to PM them though. 8) And geez, I could go up to 1st Sergeant if I could get another medal, I have the points to be a 1st Lt. But I lack medals for it. Medals are extremely hard to get, next one I am going for is expert marksman, not sure on the real name of it, but I have to get 5 perfect shots with one sniper magazine. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:38 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

fake it, get some friends on an empty server and fake it. lol. jk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:35 pm 
High Master
High Master

Don't got no friends, that why I am asming for some, plus the fact that rarely are the servers empty, and theres no way to talk to each other in this game, unless you have a PS2 headset, which I don't have.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next