TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

An idea for TC:E
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=757
Page 1 of 3

Author:  -ATHF-FryLock [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:54 am ]
Post subject:  An idea for TC:E

How about instead of fighting. The terro's and spec ops work on getting along. Make TC:E more like a realitly show sim. I can see it now, Spec ops and terro's playing video games, jumping in the pool nude, and bickering about who drank who's milk. Think about how awsome it would be to play out your own online reality show!!!!!

Or TC:E can be turned into a co'op game where spec ops and terro's work togeather to whack moles, plant tree's, or patch relationships. Doesn't that sound less violent than killing each other senslessly?

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

whoa, wait a minute... did I read this right? whacking moles? nude in pools? drinking milk? I think the idea behind TCE is to be a shooting game. so its best to keep it that way. Anyway it depends on the players in a server if they want to do what you just said, ofcourse you can find them nude in a pool.

Author:  Silentcrisis [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sorry... I've been a bit psychotic lately being I didn't take my anti-depressents, but...

WTF!i!i!i!i!ishift1shift1!!!iii

~Silentcrisis

Author:  Diane [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

I wish TCE incorporated bumper cars. That would be a cool gametype...

Author:  -Aequitas- [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: An idea for TC:E

-ATHF-FryLock wrote:
How about instead of fighting. The terro's and spec ops work on getting along. Make TC:E more like a realitly show sim. I can see it now, Spec ops and terro's playing video games, jumping in the pool nude, and bickering about who drank who's milk. Think about how awsome it would be to play out your own online reality show!!!!!

Or TC:E can be turned into a co'op game where spec ops and terro's work togeather to whack moles, plant tree's, or patch relationships. Doesn't that sound less violent than killing each other senslessly?


I guess we could even help rabbits, give them food and stuff 8)...Great Idea !

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

you guys (and gal) do realize that with the integration of minimods and just a little bit of QuakeC knowledge you could do these.

Author:  kozak6 [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

I always thought it would be cool if the terrorists set up a pet grooming business.

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Why dont they open up an arcade and play games in it. Say a shooting game inside a shooting game. What do you think that tango pet parlour will be called? :lol:

I think this thread is better off in offtopics.

Author:  -Aequitas- [ Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

kozak6 wrote:
I always thought it would be cool if the terrorists set up a pet grooming business.


LLL(*.*)LLL HELL YEAH !!! My dream finally comes true :D

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:50 am ]
Post subject: 

to make them groom your hungry and ravaged dogs and hope they get eaten in the process? 8)

Author:  Diane [ Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:09 am ]
Post subject: 

I always thought that Spec Ops vs Terrorists in a cheerleading face off would make a good minimod.

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:11 am ]
Post subject: 

8) :lol: need modellers and coders... Im sure coroner wont put up to this so we're on our own.

Author:  it [ Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Why dont they open up an arcade and play games in it. Say a shooting game inside a shooting game. What do you think that tango pet parlour will be called? :lol:

I think this thread is better off in offtopics.

wanna know a secret:

here it is

SWAT3's sequel was to be SWAT: urban justice. however, it was cancelled, and the sequal was SWAT4, now in the demo level (the car place) if you look in the arcade, the machine on the left is SWAT: urban justice...


so, why not like TC:E 1.0 on a computer somewhere...

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

naw, it would be better to have TCQ3 somewhere or maybe play the original ET somewhere or maybe solitaire while in the heat of battle.

Author:  it [ Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

playable solitaire. DAMN that'd be cool.


randomdude>>>it

(dead)it: WTH? I almost had the king of hearts up!

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/