All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:37 pm 
High Master
High Master

Lol, gues they changed the name on them to, used to be BDU, battle dress uniform. But I guess since it's the Army's pattern, I guess Army Combat uniform wouldn't hurt. :P Lol, I'm the kind of person that won't take a soldier class in a game because of how the uniform looks. :lol: Rarely go as covert ops on ET, because I don't like his sweatshirt thing, and the tiny stocking cap, I like the Axis Engineer, and the Axis soldier, but since the soldier has no real capability, he's kind of thrown out the window by most people. :( But yes, new uni's, new weapons, vehicles, co-op missions, what else could we ask for? :D Well new serious players for one thing. I think the Army should have put a thing in there game, a small test, had two versions of the game, serious, and not serious, that way you could play with who you wanted, on bridge, I like to play with an M16 like it's meant, not an M4. Although in most missions I would prefer the M4 over the M16, due to weapon capabilities, and malfunctunes. (M16 jamming for one hting) 8) In addition to the ACU, the Army is putting the M4 in as a normal weapon for all units, it's being phased in while the M16 is going, not sure if this will ever be in game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:42 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I avent had a jam in a long time, the last jam I had was for an M16 and m82 several months ago. Recently, Ive only been using M4A1s and M249s, not one jam since but thats probably because I dont fire too fast. Recently I did see someone on my team get killed because of an m4 jam right during a cqb encounter with the enemy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:25 am 
High Master
High Master

I get a jam every now and then, but I use single alot, so theres alot of rapid movement on a single action, it makes them very hard to fire, plus causes alot of jams. Auto actually is more jam resistant in some cases, the gun gets a repetitive motion in it, and in sinlge, firing alot of bullets gets very unstable and starts to have problems. Lol, I get 3 kills in one area yesterday with an M16, I was a little ways away, saw these 3 guys standing behind a wall on Border. So I pulled my sights on my M16 up, And poped 3 headshots off. :lol:
It was just BANG > BANG > BANG!! :P I was happy though, and not a one of them saw me. :D I can't wait to see how well we do with this new AI system since we got the suprise ability now. :twisted: Time for some real ownage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:11 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Serious ownage unless the rest of the players dont work together then everyone will get picked off one by one resulting in a mass player pwnage by a bunch of bots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:31 am 
High Master
High Master

yeah, communication out everyones wahoo. Plus the thought that even though you killed one guy, you got another 4 to go that are yours. Need to make sure you don't alert any of the other guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:35 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

hence sticking with someone makes sense in anycase that you are ambushed by 5 bots you only need to kill half of them at a time. Laying down some good support fire with Adv marksmen and AR in the distance also helps. Plus proper use of correctmoanouvers like fire manouver etc, that will help alot. In other ways of winning, do something the AI wasnt programmed to expect, something really unorthodox. I still dont know what that i but once I get to try the AI then I will know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:19 am 
High Master
High Master

sleepy sleepy sleepy. I want AA2.7 and TC:E .49. -.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:28 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

we all do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:47 am 
High Master
High Master

Hmm, the PDM mine has been out before, are sure it's coming back, is it like a re-release?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:55 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i think they did menion putting it back but probably only for coop because it can be used as some serious exploiting tool by @$$holes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:57 am 
High Master
High Master

Yeah, no joke. I hope they just put it in coop, it was never on official servers in the first place, well it was but didn't work, so they did some work on it, it's fixed now and was only used in cheat servers, which are very hard to find.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:40 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

you dont really need a pdm... just a properly positioned saw gunner can do just about teh same damage as a pdm can do to a squad of enemy that walks through a door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:32 am 
High Master
High Master

Ahem, a SAW gunner can be killed quite easily, just maneuver around him, and he has problems, a PDM is tiny, and extremely hard to find, I went and got version 2.4 back so I could play with the PDM. LOl, I must say, scared the crap out of me the first time I used because I forgot where I put it. :P Cool thing about it though, is if you have a Barret, probably anything now, you could shoot it and it would go off. :lol: Just make sure your back far enough. :P And I am supprised how much more we know than the guys on AA about 2.7. :? They all seem like they don't know whats happening.

And too much going on about they want to get rid of the Barret, don't get rid of it now, it's got a use. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:11 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

actually if your on the right side of it it wont do much damage. The PDM is set to explode in only one direction. Its good for doorways but the reason they removed is because it can be used to exploit the map and just spam every door with one. But with coop mode, its safe to put it back in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:57 am 
High Master
High Master

NEW SITREP!!!!!!!! http://www.americasarmy.com/community/
It goes over the new weapons systems, and some of the AI types, and what the AI can do. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next