All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hi from Wolfs Evil Clan
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:41 am 
Marksman
Marksman

Hi all I`m *Evil*Dr.Death* from Wolfensteins Evil server.
I just found this and I hope its gonna be better than Wolf. I love Wolf but lately our server has had so issues and I need a new outlet to vent my frustrations. :D I hope to bring along some of my bro`s from Evil to check this out. I read some of the forums and by the sounds of it there are some serious players here. Hope to see you all in game and remeber I`m a noob, but dont take it easy on me.[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:15 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Huh, how ironic..... If I was to join that clan, I wouldn't have to change my name... hehe :D..... welcome to the TrueCombat family dude! Were about as disfunctional as it gets..... but in a good way.... :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:32 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

meh, I'm n00bier than you. I'll wager a donkey on it too (that's right, I just bet my ass)

We're friendly to almost anyone. only one person we arent (you'll find him sooner or later of you look in the archives

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:42 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

lol..... yeah, to tell you the truth, I've rarely played any version of TC outside of a LAN party (I've only played online once or twice), I'm mostly interested in the Machinima aspects of this particular game engine. I used to play the original TC a lot, and I still play it a moderate amount to this day (only cuz of the bots). I would play TC:E more, but my friends are tired of it (they always want to play CoD) and my gaming comp has very limited internet access (meaning I gotta wirelessly jack into it at night while my parents are asleep, and the connection isn't anywhere near perfect using that method either).

Bottom line: I'm only really here for 2 reasons:

1. I LUV TC:E and the possibilites the engine holds in terms of making Machinima.
2. I need someplace online to chat around about stuff I enjoy and relax. The last forum I was on was the RedvsBlue.com forums. I left there because there were too many people, there was a points system and you gained rank like in an RPG (much more complicated system than here, things were pretty competative at certain points), higher ranked know-it-alls were total jackasses, and would contradict you about almost anything, plus (the thing that finally made me quit) they eventually made it where you couldn't make a new thread until you reached level 20 (and no being very popular could make it insanely difficult to reach that point).

So now I'm here, a relatively small community where you can be open-minded (to a certain extent) and not get flamed down by about 20-30 people every time you speak (unless your a certain person). :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:02 am 
Marksman
Marksman

I`ve played tc/e a few times and I really dont know if I like it or not. It seems like a bot users paradise. I get killed more than I like and its so fast too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:20 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

There aren't any bots. If there are, then I kick the shit out of their asses. :P

I've really never seen a bot in TC:E. Other than one that was just designed to stay outside the spawnzone and snipe your n00b ass.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:36 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I trhink I saw 2 aimbots. I thoughyt the guy was too damn good (it was BC, and my friend who has a record of +80 was at -5 from him) so I specced and I saw him moving jerkily, and snapping on to the head.

a lot of us just use the irons bigtime (I almost always keep mine up. only when sprinting or nading are they down) and do all the textbook accuraccy stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:42 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

You know, sometimes, there are situations where you are better off with the sights down. And those situations are when the enemy is right infront of you and speed and FOV matters move than acccuracy. So, the textbook stuff on accuacy only applys to targets 10 yards or further away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:27 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

lol, I'm random with my sights. When looking around corners, my sights are down.

I don't have them up constantly because I can raise them up and aim so quickly.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:07 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

You know it is easy to flank someone with their sights up because they cant turn as fast and they cant see as much around.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]