All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:44 pm 
Expert
Expert

When ur that close, your risking alot. so you get worried and keep knifing. Its understandable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:51 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

H22aLude wrote:
i think they could work on it a little. ive sat behind someone slicing way at them for about 7 seconds and they finally turn around and as they do my knife finally slices them once and they shoot me and i die and they are barely wounded. my ping is 50 so its not connection incase you were wondering. i just dont think it should take like 20 slices and you only hit them once or twice. however sometimes it only takes one (from behind), one slice, one hit. just my .02.

I did some testing on an empty server with a wall. The knife actually hits way to the right. It's pretty much directly where the knife is when it's idle. Take a few slashes at a wall, look at the marks, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:48 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Oh yea, i think i have noticed that, but forgot and never take it into consideration when knifing someone, guess i should. That might be the reason. At least i hope.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:45 am 
Master
Master

knifing in most games is considered a last resort, or simply to get that "KNIFED YOU" kill. i was spectating the other day and i was watching a terrorist knifing a guy in plain view. they were stuck together, and both had been kniving each other for minutes.. to no avail. eventually some n00b came along and naded them both.. a big looking machete (as like a knife upgrade would be nice) would be awesome. also a stab would be perfect for the evil bitches in us :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:48 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I mainly knife to save ammo or just because its something different than shooting a rifle or pistol. I really dont care if anyone notices, i dont care when anyone else does it, i never say anything like some people, theyre like "HAHAHA I KNIFED YOU NOOB", or "WHO DID I KNIFE???". Just whatever makes the game more interesting, as i play more BC than OBJ unfortunately, and BC tends to get pretty boring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:07 am 
Marksman
Marksman

I admit, I keep a mental tally of my knife kills in game. There's nothing like flanking and taking out 3 guys with a knife before they realize what is happening. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2