All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Upgrades.... BOOYA!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:17 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I'm gunna be upgrading my comp pretty soon :P (and when I say pretty soon, I mean as soon as I have $500 in the bank, I'd explain why, but I'm lazy)!

Here's what I'm getting....

*AMD Athlon64 3500 (939) motherboard combo (can't remember the board)
*2gb of Dual-Channel pc3200 (Ramses)
*Copper Heatsink (with heatpipes)
*4-5 led fans to keep the whole thing cool

all of this is gunna run me around $350, but man is it gunna be worth it!

Comments? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:04 am 
High Master
High Master

Good for you. -.-

I already got LED fans, and all that crap, I just need a new video card. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:41 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

you know whats good for ram, those that come with heat plates/spreaders. Youll probably want to get more loot for those unless you got sources... cheap sources...

I suggest getting OCZ ram with the heat spreaders and get a specialized fan for your processor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:58 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
get a specialized fan for your processor.

As I said before, I'm getting a specialized headsync with heatpipes, but yeah, I should prolly get a fan that fits the heatsync (I think it mentioned adding a fan for it, in which case, I'll do that).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:45 am 
High Master
High Master

Lol, why does it seem like everyone else gets an alouance while I have to work to get anything, and I mean WORK! I swear my dads already training me for the military, maybe I should salute him and go "YES SIR!" some day, see what he says. :P I mowe this huge lawn about 10 times over the summer and only get about $100 off it, they pay me $8 each time, I attempted to squeez $9 out of it, but they sent me a note when I got my check, "paying $9 is alot for such a tiny yard is an awful lot, please lessen your wages or we will not hire you again. Thank you." Beings that this yard is about 200 x 200', I think it should be more like $50 each time. If not more.

Muska, hwo did you lose it on posts, last I think you posted I was at the same level as you, lol. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:37 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Shiro013 wrote:
Lol, why does it seem like everyone else gets an alouance while I have to work to get anything, and I mean WORK! I swear my dads already training me for the military, maybe I should salute him and go "YES SIR!" some day, see what he says. :P I mowe this huge lawn about 10 times over the summer and only get about $100 off it, they pay me $8 each time, I attempted to squeez $9 out of it, but they sent me a note when I got my check, "paying $9 is alot for such a tiny yard is an awful lot, please lessen your wages or we will not hire you again. Thank you." Beings that this yard is about 200 x 200', I think it should be more like $50 each time. If not more.

Muska, hwo did you lose it on posts, last I think you posted I was at the same level as you, lol. :P

Dude, I'm 19.... I don't get a freaking allowance (or however that is spelled), and as for working hard for money..... pfft! I live in freaking Kentucky, you don't know hard work until you grow up in the damn south.
I mow our lawn (which is 1 1/2 acres) and on top of that I mow a 6 acre field on a normal lawn mower (we bought it from our neighbors after they moved simply so nobody would build a house there), it takes nearly 4 - 4 1/2 hours to mow our entire lawn! Then on top of that we have to weed-eat, blow off the driveway, and weed the flowerbeds (thats around 6 - 7 small ones, and one huge one beside the driveway). Oh, did I mention we don't get paid a dime for it either? It's part of our regular chore schedule (which is 5 miles long). I get my only money from delivering pizzas for Papa Johns (and I have to drive 40+ miles just to get to work), and that doesn't get me much. So seriously dude........ pfft!

Oh and about the post thing or whatever, it must have been a glitch in the system, a fluke or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:18 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

well thats amazing. basically you have large open lot of land good enough to build a small MOUT and shooting range for paintball and laser tag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:09 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
well thats amazing. basically you have large open lot of land good enough to build a small MOUT and shooting range for paintball and laser tag.

Yeah, isn't it a shame? Me and my friends do ocassionally have airsoft wars (during LAN parties) but that's still in my backyard.... plenty of trees, plenty of places to hide, hours of fun..... and plenty opportunities to get hurt (like having the tip of your finger shot from feet away, being shot in the back of the head, in the back, the list goes on and on).

Oh, and btw.... AIRSOFT PWNZ PAINTBALL....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:20 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Evil_Muska wrote:
[Oh, and btw.... AIRSOFT PWNZ PAINTBALL....

Hell's yeah! ;)

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:24 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Just to prove my point, check out this pic-------->http://www.montysminiguns.com/DSC01215.jpg

Airsoft Minigun!!!!
8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:11 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

full auto 2000 rpm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:02 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
full auto 2000 rpm?

Sure is! (not entirely sure bout the rpm, though).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:07 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

that would be too fast, the guy wont only be hurt but probably turned into a pile of oozing human innards looking like fleshy red swiss cheese surrounded by rubber pellets dipped in fresh red bloods that slowly creeps it's way to your feet and sinking into the ground while you are thinking of what to do next; should you run and hide in Mexico or should you turn yourself in or just laught about it in a sick and sadistic manner like a lunatic who seeming escaped from the clutches of the men in white "MIW" and ran rampant upon the fields of which you play airsoft with a 2000rpm airsoft chain gun pretending to be Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger fighting the Predator scum from the planet "Hoonows Watt" who came to earth to play airsoft with you in the fields on which General Grant's and General Lee's clones played roulet (breath). :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]