All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Torn City
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:26 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Anyone here play it? I was just wondering because it's probably the funnest text RPG there is on the internet.

If you don't have it go here and get an account.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:23 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

best graphics ever*!!!

signing up now

*Zork is tied with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:38 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I used to play a text-based space rpg called Starship Traders for about 5 years. I made a lot of friends and had a lot of good laughs. The game was filled to the brim with interesting personalities, huge and powerful Clans, and a massive 4 million sectors (actually, it was half that until the later continuous version called Starship Traders: The Continuum of Chaos. The original was tournament-based). The community was so deep and involved that it almost became like a second life to me! Sadly, after the third advancement, Starship Traders: The Last Frontier, most of the veteran heavy-hitters (including myself eventually) left the game. I even met up with one of my good buddys from SST, Gestalt, in real life! He was heading through my town, and he stopped my. We ate at Denny's and talked a bit. He was a bit skiddish, but was still really kewl! To this day (according to my best friend who got me hooked on SST) people are still asking about me to this day. I still occasionally get on just to chat a bit with old friends (and to smile at the fact that my 300,000+ fighters and lvl 17 bunker are still left untouched).

If you wan to try it head over here---> http://ioresort.com:1880/

It might not be what it used to be, but it still roxx for a text MMO! :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:37 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

Yeah, there's all sorts of good games on the internet. I used to play Kingdom of Loathing. That's a good one. I think some of the art is hilarious, and it helps if you're a fan of puns. I played Urban Dead for a while. It's a really fun game, especially if you get involved with the clans, and get organized.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]