All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:09 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I know where I can find some oriental swords here for display, but only with a little sharpening can they be useful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:38 am 
High Master
High Master

If you want fun, go play paintball at 1:00 in the morning, thats fun. really hard to see a target with average military camoflauge on, lol. Especially in the dark. :lol: But I eat my carrots (carrots help with night vision) so I was owning the rest of them, and just to make it harder, it was teams, try not to shoot your guy, lol. We play with pads on normally, but we usually tend to take them off by the end because we were too hot, lol. Coolest thing I did, theres this old shack thing out in this forest place we play in, got a river, everything, fun place to play, I was on one side of the shack, and one of the enemy was on the other, so I leaned around the corner, had no idea he was there, saw him and being my reactions, popped him one right in the face, being him, he dropped his gun, slapped his hand to his face, and started screaming, MY EYE MY EYE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Gave up my location, but hey, we got the paint out of his ey, and he was ok, don't ask why he didn't have his mask on, even if I am hot, mask and camo stays on, I can lose other stuff. Just to make it more realistic for military, we had standard military helmets on too, luckily he had that on, and he didn't have to shave his hair off because of an orangish greenish hair color :P But yeah, it was all fun. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:03 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

You should stay in a high place and dont move a muscle, they may not see you but your sillohette is always visible if you are moving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:21 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I was 20 feet away from my friend and he didn't even notice me. that was AFTER I shot at him and he ducked. he was still looking at our base. shoulda ran around and mercy-killed him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:10 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

In BF2, you could normally expect me with a pack of c4 on the enemy base, and expect some tk violations if you even try to carbet bomb the enemy base while Im there. I normally sneak around blowing things up, they dont even know im there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:31 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

man I love omnibot... I just got it. works wonders on railgun. if you're allied, you can get lvl 4 ANYTHING in i (time allowing, that is) I also got my first akimbos in the campaign too. I made it to major as fieldops. I was manning the MG by the axis base in fueldump with the perfect system:

arty inside the gate, MG to clean up those who make it through. I also got like 50 kills without dying (and with cappy medics too) then when I died, I was revived.

I'v MASTERED airstrikes. I only don't get kills if there's noone there. all I need to do is memorise the haits of the bots, like I would an average player.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:07 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I do the airstrikes often in most maps, I throw them down on the usual paths of my enemies, then boom, but it has to be timed with how long it normally takes to get there from spawn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:39 am 
High Master
High Master

lol, I like to run around and take out the enemies radar and arty real quick, real helpful, and it gets you good points, and with camping and paintball, we were all set up, we had 8 people to each team, we were a fairly large group, we had two snipers, or just guys with good range capability, because we don't own any paintball snipers, if theres even such a thing, lol. Then we had 2 grenadiers, and the rest were just infantry, we have these [aintball grenade things that you fill with paint and when they hit the gorund they burst open, I was a grenadier, so I was supposed to be down in the heat of it, not sitting back picking them off from a range, thats the snipers job, obviously. We were real organized, while the other team just ran out there and started shooting, we did real good compared to them. Proves that using an organized plan can work. I'd say hooah but I don't feel like it, I got insomnia, so I stay up late, and for once I am getting tired, luckily, so I should use the oppurtunity, and go to sleep, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:36 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Well, were slipping way offtopic.

Simple solution to longrange issues in TCE. Stop trying if you cant, shoot em right up to the face if need be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:11 am 
High Master
High Master

Yes, never shoot someone from long range with a shotgun, do not spray and pray (my god that sounds wrong) and use a sniepr when possible. Ok, you can delete this post, my work is doen here. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:34 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Who doesnt know that? :? Its more like a hail mary for shooting, but thats more like blind nading. Actually, I and many others are used to longrange kills with assualt rifles on ironsights only. I even use deagles for that purpose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:38 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I once got a deagle kill over half of dem_depot_xp (I was in the specops sniper nook, and I ran out of M76 ammo (it was allweaps serfer >_>) I saw a dude, got out my deagle and fired one round in his head.

I <3 that one glock kill I got. I fired 4 SR8 rounds, switche to glock, leaned around the crate and killed the dude. I later learned I missed all the sniper shots, and I was out of sniper ammo in the mag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:17 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Sometimes it takes a while to get used to leading a sniper rifle crosshair on different servers so its best to play on the same servers more often since there will less difference in ping, lag spikes and server settings as well as other minor details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:45 am 
High Master
High Master

Well about you rpost up there, some people don't understand firing in full auto can make you less accurate. Thats wh yI posted this, most of the veterans of TC:E do know that firing long range with an Assault Rifle should be done in short bursts or single. And some don't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:32 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Actually if you havent noticed, most of the original TCE veterans are nolonger there. Only a few are less including the moderators and staff, including myself who are actually part of the first group to play TCE last year before the time of waiting for 049. When they got tired of waiting the left and the new players came in, those are the veterans you are talking about. Yet it is like that because they came from other games where firing fauto at long range works, so you cant expect them to change much of their play style. Besides, the maps are so small you hardly notice the effect of inaccuracy, as long as you are really good with the aiming.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next