All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:59 am 
High Master
High Master

Well again, I seem to play on alot of custom maps and alot of orriginal's of course. I think the maps are big enough to see the effects of inaccuracy, like last night, I saw a noob (poor little guy) firing at me with an AK47, full auto, not stoping to regain his accuracy, he didn't hit one shot, I put my SPR up there, click click, he was down, usually takes two shots with an SPR to take down an enemy, so it took two. :lol: I hate killing the noobs so easy, I like to kind of hang aorund a little, let them get a few good shots in, not kill me, but to get there confidence up, and then pop a few shots in them, also, to you nooblets out there reading this, try and aim for the neck, not the head, the head seems to be missable very easily, the neck or high chest is still as deadly as the head, but as big as the chest, so you can land 4 shots in them easy. But with me, I have trained myself to instanly aim for the neck, and fir about 5 shots, I can actually fire those 5 shots, miss one, and the other guy manage to get a few shots in me, I am so used to winning with the 5 shots in the neck, if I miss even one shot, the enemy has a big advantage over me because then it's, oh crap what do I do now, I have seen newbies (check definition, theres a difference) put a whole clip in a guy while he's falling to the ground after they killed him, thats actually not bad to keep in the habit of firing a few more shots than needed, just not a whole clip, so if you do miss a few shots, you can put a few more in the enemy, I use more of a supprise tactic, lean around the corner and fire real quick, I have a really good reaction time and good Friendly Identification, so I can make this possible. I haven't shot an ally in ET or TC:E in a long time, unless it was IFF, which I do, do occasionally (>.>) Only if they shot me first though. Only problem with my tactics is if the enmy happens to have a shotgun, and have an ok reaction to me, I hate that. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:07 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Try to get headshots with the SPR, it saves alot more ammo. It is usualy effective to sneakup behind them rather than taking them face to face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:47 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

i like the sig 550 better than the SPR but that isnt the point, what i was going to say was, have you ever ran around and no scoped people with those? The rate of fire is so high that it makes for an effective assault weapon (for expericnced people).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5