All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:33 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

it wrote:
if I were to get a handheld gaming device, nintendo ftw. so far, all models are backwards compatable (except gameboy, but it was the beginning) and frankly, some of the games I grew up with are now ported to GBA/DS and I'd love to be able to play them.

Just a warning About the DS though, it can't play original GB or GBC cartidges, they don't fit (because they have no notch like the gba carts). It really isn't all that big of a deal, but just wanted 2 give you a heads up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:54 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Evil_Muska wrote:
it wrote:
if I were to get a handheld gaming device, nintendo ftw. so far, all models are backwards compatable (except gameboy, but it was the beginning) and frankly, some of the games I grew up with are now ported to GBA/DS and I'd love to be able to play them.

Just a warning About the DS though, it can't play original GB or GBC cartidges, they don't fit (because they have no notch like the gba carts). It really isn't all that big of a deal, but just wanted 2 give you a heads up.

yeah, if I wanted tetris (btw, tetris on gameboy was the best videogaming move EVER! mad nintendo millions...) I'd look for a DS version...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:17 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

ofcourse that was back then. not anymore. maybe to some of the middleage people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:29 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

This thread is locked for length which causes forum errors. If you want to resume this thread create a new one.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9