Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:21 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Shiro013 wrote:
And personally, I really don't care, just because I don't, I did't want to keep writing Nintendo, it gets annoying, I understand it doesn't mean all Nintendo, I happen to own an NES, it still works like it did the day I bought it, well the parents did :P But in all NES could still stand for all Nintendo systems, they are all Nintendo Entertaiment Systems, it's entertaining, it's a system, and it's name is Nintendo, so there for, I hold the right to call it NES. There done, subject over, I get any more know how on this and I will never answer you again.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't act like such a dick about it. My comment wasn't intended to be offensive, I just found it a bit humorous. You've made it pretty obvious that you don't take the time to think about what has been said, you just see the words, nothing more. You need to be a little bit less defensive.

PS: I don't give a rat's ass wether you answer me again or not..... what? Did you think I would cry about it? :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:14 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

If you guys are going to be fighting not here..

Maybe everyone should just write moe carefully. If attitude like this goes on it will be up to Diane and trauma wether to close down the forums completely or not.

P.S. If anyone finds anything offensive, ask a moderator or an admin, dont continue by bickering in the thread, p.m. us and well try to handle it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:26 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

on topic:

theres nothing wrong with consoles,

just put a tv next to your computer,

you can do stuff on your windows, and play at the same time...

problem solved, that what i did...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:59 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
on topic:

theres nothing wrong with consoles,

just put a tv next to your computer,

you can do stuff on your windows, and play at the same time...

problem solved, that what i did...

Ok fine Dragon, I completely agree, discussion over. I don't even understand why we are still talking about this.... "to each his own", ya know?

Oh and sorry Xeno, I've got a bit of a short fuse, I'm just saying that SOMEBODY needs to lighten up..... Seriously.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:21 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

all of us have to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:29 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
all of us have to.

Yeah, I know..... expecially me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:56 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

you not really, you havent really directly violated the rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:40 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
you not really, you havent really directly violated the rules.

Yes, but again.....

I wrote:
I've got a bit of a short fuse...

:x <--------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:45 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

that is short, you have yet to see mine. Alright.. if this thread is done tell me. it seems that another thread just like thisone has poped out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:00 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

BTW, forum record for most heavily argued and possible flamed thread ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:01 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
that day isnt far but come on, who dosent see that PS games are just the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (pardon me) again? 8) What kind of cheap lack of creativity results in creating 12 sequels just because they cant think of anything new? :evil:

And THAT is where PC owns consoles, especially PS and Nintendo. PC games get completely new games every year and no game is sequeled up to 12 times in a row (usually have spinoffs with compeltely differnt themes but never the same damn thing only difference is a fr3ak1n roman numeral).

what are you talking about, i have more than 85 ps2 games at this moment, i have allot of different games, unique games like ICO, very rare games, and all 85 are different games, some sequeals, but good games always have sequeals so what are yu talking about? you dont even own any console, you dont have any experience with it, so you cant judge things, i have a pc, so i can judge a pc, i dont have allot of pc games because the only thing that pc game developers are offering me are FPS STRATEGY RPG, and im getting bored of those,

a friend of mine has more than 200 ps games, all different, so i dont know what your talking about...

XenoKiLLer wrote:
again? 8) What kind of cheap lack of creativity results in creating 12 sequels just because they cant think of anything new? :evil:

your funny, and you dont know what your talking about, sorry to say this but PS dont make FPS games the hole freaking time, PC does

PS has revolutionary games, all i have to say if metal gear solid didnt existed, than splintercell wouldnt exist too, splintercell was inspired by metal gear, metal gear = a ps game,
:roll:

Last edited by Dragonathan on Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:02 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

matterfact, heavenly sword is another ps's original creative unique games,
more to come!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

*cough*mario still pwns anything else*cough*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:15 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

right.. live it up make this thread longer... if PC games never prospered the technology for console games nevered would have existed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:22 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

XenoKiLLer wrote:
right.. live it up make this thread longer... if PC games never prospered the technology for console games nevered would have existed.

aaaand if it weren't for Nintendo gaming as we know it would have died out and been declared a fad in the late 80s. I'm not a fanboy, but I'm saying you gotta at least give the plumber his well due credit, he saved us all!

Dragonathan wrote:
but good games always have sequeals so what are yu talking about?

He's talking about Final Fantasy, whome... not including all of it's spin-offs (there are about 4 of them for FF VII alone plus about 3 more on the way) has 12 games in the series. There's also the Jak series which has 4 games (Not including the racing game and the Daxter game on the PSP) the Ratchet and Clank series (I don't even care how many there are), and 8-9 Metal Gear Solid games (this includes MGS, MGS: VR Missions, MGS Integral (Japan only), MGS 2: Sons of Liberty, MGS 2: Substance, Document of MGS 2, MGS 3: Snake Eater, MGS 3: Substinance, and MGS 4: Guns of the Patriots for the PS3... look them up, ALL of them are real). Clearly in the 1st Party department the boys at Sony are running on empty. All they ever do is rerererererecycle old ideas and concepts and slap them in a prettier package. There are a lot of good and original PS2 games, but on the side of the actual 1st party content....... SEEN IT.....

PS: Why the hell does somebody need 2-3 different variations of a Metal Gear game? You don't see Halo 2: The Missions We Forgot About, or Metroid Prime 2: Echoes You Didn't Hear The First Time Around. I mean seriously.......

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next