TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

Female Models
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=65
Page 2 of 4

Author:  Outcast [ Tue May 24, 2005 7:28 am ]
Post subject: 

Female characters? Hell yes, I would love to see some of them.

I dunno what is this game capable of but it would be great to have option to set own skin prior game start - in case if it is possible to implement.

Also I don't care if this would be realistic or not. There is certain number of female players out there so why should male characters have 100% monopoly over this game?

I like and support "realism" or better said "game realism" in areas like character movement and weapon characteristics/ballistics.
Skin realism for me is in the same category with maps so I don't care if they are realistic as long as my character is not looking like Robocop or some highlander from Stone Age.

We have two teams in the field with primary idea to outgun opposition and again - this is just a game. I would hate to see another Russian vs Americans or East against West, etc...game.

I mean, who cares who they are and who cares about background of those teams?
We don't have SP campaign where in regard to game story We should understand who are good guys and who are bad guys and what part of story are they taking in this game.

The winning combination for every MP game is variety of options for servers and players.
More weapons, skins, maps, game types and server tweaking options such as time, respawn, weapon, etc.. limits.


Outcast

Author:  chosn1 [ Tue May 24, 2005 8:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have an idea on how to choose a woman skin, you could adda third button for each class.

Author:  H22aLude [ Tue May 24, 2005 9:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Its not that easy. The devs will have to model women characters and do female voice overs. A lot of work goes into that. Would you rather see female characters or new maps, new weapons, and lots of new stuff and bug fixes? I would choose the latter.

Author:  chosn1 [ Wed May 25, 2005 1:00 am ]
Post subject: 

latter of course!

Author:  Gator69 [ Wed May 25, 2005 1:16 am ]
Post subject: 

The later....of course

My clleint no longer has the voices, I "removed" them as the constant spam annoys me. :wink: ( I did leave in the bomb messages though)

So lack of voice acting wouldn't bother me at all.

Author:  flyhead(cn) [ Tue May 31, 2005 4:36 am ]
Post subject: 

id sure LOVE some curvy babes lugging ARs. that would be aweosme...
btw there are some counter terrorist units comprised completely of females

Author:  H22aLude [ Tue May 31, 2005 11:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

flyhead(cn) wrote:
id sure LOVE some curvy babes lugging ARs. that would be aweosme...
btw there are some counter terrorist units comprised completely of females


Yea, im sure a lot of guys want the female characters just so they can look at some pixelated breasts, weirdos, go hang out with some real life women, they are much better IMO.

Author:  Diane [ Tue May 31, 2005 11:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

H22aLude wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:
id sure LOVE some curvy babes lugging ARs. that would be aweosme...
btw there are some counter terrorist units comprised completely of females


Yea, im sure a lot of guys want the female characters just so they can look at some pixelated breasts, weirdos, go hang out with some real life women, they are much better IMO.


lol *high five*

Author:  luniaq [ Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:44 am ]
Post subject: 

rather focus on other things than female characters...there is enough to work on TC:Elite I`d say!
greets

Author:  Traumahawk [ Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Can anyone HONESTLY argue with my old conceptual female model? I mean, come on, I would love to see this type of realism in TC:E. (This character would no loger carry stun grenades as the primary enemy distraction)



Image

PS. Send tc.us $30 or more and receive this picture without the black boxes.

Author:  =[MH]=Kozuka [ Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Traumahawk wrote:
Can anyone HONESTLY argue with my old conceptual female model? I mean, come on, I would love to see this type of realism in TC:E. (This character would no loger carry stun grenades as the primary enemy distraction)



Image

PS. Send tc.us $30 or more and receive this picture without the black boxes.


*Slides $100 in tramahawks shirt pocket* "Can ya get me a date".

Peace
Kozuka

Author:  Diane [ Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

ROFL TH!

Author:  LordOfKao$ [ Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Damn, where did I put my tissues?

Author:  don [ Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

my new desktop wallpaper for now 8)

Author:  LordOfKao$ [ Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:28 am ]
Post subject: 

On reflection TH, where's she meant to put the spare rounds? 8)

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/