All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:34 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

ok lets stay on topic:

REPLACE THE OLD MODELS WITH SOME NEW FRESH LOOKING MODELS,

BECAUSE THE OLD MODELS MAKE THIS GAME LOOK LIKE SHIT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:30 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

I have an idea. For every stupid post Dragon makes, we take away 1 postcount. For every stupid thread he makes, we take away 20 post counts. If we keep this up, he'll be in the negatives by next week. :P

[quote="Dumbass, err, Dragonathon :P[/quote]ok lets stay on topic:

[/quote]

I know you're trying to keep your thread alive, but it has wandered so far off topic that retiring it may be the only way to make this peaceful.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:05 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

traumahawk and diane, silentcrisis is a really a good moderator,

he can really discuss things on a mature level,

and hes always friendly, cause he always say stuff like you dumb ass, your idea is stupid,

and he locks some of my threads just because he dont like it...

he sounds really professional for a moderator.. especially for a 15 year old moderator,

good recruiting diane, you have chosen the right person for a moderator...

:?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:34 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
traumahawk and diane, silentcrisis is a really a good moderator,

he can really discuss things on a mature level,

and hes always friendly, cause he always say stuff like you dumb ass, your idea is stupid,

and he locks some of my threads just because he dont like it...

he sounds really professional for a moderator.. especially for a 15 year old moderator,

good recruiting diane, you have chosen the right person for a moderator...

:?

Don't blame this on Diane Dragon. I may be a moderator but I still speak my mind and how I think and you can't change that.

I lock your threads because you obviously don't know the basics of creating an interesting topic or keeping a potentially good idea from gaining any credability.

Speaking of which, on the level of credability, you have an all-time low with about every member here because of things that you have done in the past and the constant repetativeness in your actions.

If you think you could be a better moderator than me, then I'll ask of Diane to give you modship for at most three days and see what you make of it.

It's like electing the President picking a Moderator is. You can't just pick anybody, you pick the one who could handle it the best. And in this case, that person is me.

So if you don't like me or any other Moderator here, not many to choose from :roll:, then you can just leave the forum's for good, no questions asked or statements given and you won't have to worry about me or anyone else here on these forum's, as so will we.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:43 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Silentcrisis wrote:
If you think you could be a better moderator than me, then I'll ask of Diane to give you modship for at most three days and see what you make of it.

deal...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:56 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Okay bud, you aske for it.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:24 pm 
Expert
Expert

Dragonathan wrote:
ok lets stay on topic:

Looks like you didn't learn anything again....

So should I repeat myself here?

Quote:
If you are so clever, so smart, so creative, TT's secret councelor, innovative-gamedesign-guy, why don't you browse the forums, use google and try to achieve at least a BASIC KNOWLEDGE about TC, TC:E and gamedesign. I'm neither a mapper, nor a modeller, nor a modder. I'm not even a professional computer guy in any way. But I know the pure basics.
I don't presume to say TT: "This looks ugly. Change it!" because I know that my skill and knowledge towards modding is so unbelievably below theirs. How dare you! You don't have the slightest idea what this is all about. If you suggest things that OBVIOUSLY show that you have no qualification, no idea how these things work (and everybody keeps telling you!), how can you imagine that we are taking you seriously? I tried! But I can't help the feeling that you don't want us to. Nobody can be so simple-harded, so unsophisticated and still think he's the creative guy, the unrecognized genious.

And if it is possible (again, do you read my posts?) it isn't practicable, doesn't fit the design considerations of the mod and/or isn't worth the effort (i.e. ragdoll, deflating tires, shaded water etc. etc. etc.). So your ideas may be nice fantasies but they have little or no relation to the mod's reality and therefore they are useless. And stop hiding behind your "Oh, I am the unrecognized genious, everyone who doesn't agree with my ideas is uncreative, uninnovative, intolerant, retarded, immature. I am the ultimate reference in game design, arts and general creativity"-perseveration.

If you're a) such a genious and b) not a kid, like you always pretend, I wonder why you don't have a university degree at least or work as webdesigner, artist, manager.....

You seem to have plenty of time. A genious should be busy, shouldn't it? Yeah, I know. I may be hangin around here even more time a day than you. Actually I'm sitting infront of my desk, studying for my stupid final exam - so I don't have to fulfil any other obligation atm. and tend to visit the boards quite often. But what about you Dragon? You >30 year old mature genious who has an ecstasy because he can annoy people by hiding behind different nicknames and enjoy the feeling of having a jester's license because his provider uses dynamic IPs? I'm sure it is not mere chance that you provide little or no private information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:34 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

He has a reason to lock some of your threads. It is either they have been discussed before by you, or they are nolonger relevant to version 049 by obvious reasons like "they have already been addressed and are nolonger legitimate issues" Other than that, threads that are highly oftopic and have some content that arent suppose to be there will be sent to moderation. Lock threads however will be checked if they are relevan enough to keep for viewers, if not, there are sent to florida if the devs dont reopen them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:03 pm 
Expert
Expert

And please, don't give him moderator rights. This will only ravage the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:09 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Melmoth wrote:

nope, ill make this forum clean, easy to read for the devs,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:19 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Umm, Dragon. The Dev's here speak English. Your atrcious form of English would make it just as difficult for anyone else here to read.

And another thing. The past repeats itself no matter who or what you become. The comparision to that adage and you would be that you will continue to spam the forum's no matter what position you hold here.

Plus, I think you'd have enough of a grudge to purposefully edit or delete posts Xeno or I make (Not to judge you :roll:)

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:07 pm 
Expert
Expert

Dragonathan wrote:
Melmoth wrote:

nope, ill make this forum clean, easy to read for the devs,

And above, you should know that the Devs don't read you posts here. If they'd appreciate your so-called suggestions, why did they ban you from tc.com? Anyways, Diane is right. This has completely turned into a spamfest. And she is right about saying that this is not only Dragons fault. I must admid that I often can't stand the impulse to react in a off-topic, spammy manner myself. I am able to realize and admit my contribution to this degradation of the forums. I only wish you could too, Dragon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:05 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Same here.

------------------

Back to topic; I will be getting 3dsMax soon and a new pc, I'll try making my own models aswell, but I dont know wether itll be fore Quake3based or Source based, probably UE2.5 based since America's Army will release a mod tool in the future. Anyway, we should all try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:13 am 
Expert
Expert

To be honest I'd suggest Source. It's the most mod friendly engine I've ever seen. And you can start modeling right now with the free Softimage|XSI Mod Tool which integrates in the Source SDK.

http://webrel2.softimage.com/open/produ ... SWin32.exe
http://www.softimage.com/community/xsi_ ... 010105.zip
http://www.softimage.com/products/xsi/v ... /setup.pdf
http://www.softimage.com/downloadsrv/pr ... TML.tar.gz

All at http://www.softimage.com/downloads/default.aspx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:43 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Knew that. I did hear XSI wasnt so easy to learn and use, then again I havent tried it yet.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next