All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Primary Objectives
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:56 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

For those of you who haven't found out, I have just been handed a temporary, hopefully permanent, Moderation position on this site.

For those of you whom don't like me, for whatever reason, you need not worry. I have no power over your positions on this site.

First off, I am going to clean this forum up primarily because of the old dead threads that no one visits or posts at anymore. I will only do so if the topic is deemed necessary of being removed.

And I'll repeate myself... I will not delete any threads that still have relivant cause to present game development or that of which is being posted in or has very recently been created. That's not my style. ;)

The one and only,
~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject: Re: My Primary Objectives
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:50 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Silentcrisis wrote:
First off, I am going to clean this forum up primarily because of the old dead threads that no one visits or posts at anymore. I will only do so if the topic is deemed necessary of being removed.
The one and only,
~Silentcrisis

my vote for this:

a seven-month cut-off date for posts. if there have been none in that time, and/or they are already implemented/whatever, they go bye-bye. if a community vote says we no likey dis thread, then it go bye-bye.

does that work for you?

oh, maybe after the amount of pages reaches a certain volum, the old threads should go too...

that's just my two cents...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:03 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Well, I don't exactly have control over that. I am a moderator which means I have even more rules to follow other than the ones provided to my joining.

If it was my option, I'd put a poll on every single thread and ask "Is this thread worthy?" and the questions would be Yes, No, or IDK. And then I'd close it if the No answers are overwhelming.

But that won't work if your an autocrat. :P

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]