TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

Songs which would fit to TC:Elite // soundtracks
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=555
Page 4 of 5

Author:  Dragonathan [ Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

yes i can understand why you think it doesnt match,

but watch this trailer again:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... 8&type=wmv

just get that mmorpg game outta your head,
and i want you to just listen to the soundtrack of that trailer,
you also see announcements of what features are gonna be in the game right?,

ok now i want you to use your imagination,
just imagine that those announcements are the new tce features like HDR, picture tone setting ect. ect.

just think that the mmorpg game is a FPS, instead of seeing knights with swords, you should have soldiers with modernday guns in your mind,

now thats why i call crawling into someone's understanding/perspective.

Author:  -Aequitas- [ Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Dragonathan wrote:
yes i can understand why you think it doesnt match,

but watch this trailer again:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php? ... 8&type=wmv

just get that mmorpg game outta your head,
and i want you to just listen to the soundtrack of that trailer,
you also see announcements of what features are gonna be in the game right?,

ok now i want you to use your imagination,
just imagine that those announcements are the new tce features like HDR, picture tone setting ect. ect.

just think that the mmorpg game is a FPS, instead of seeing knights with swords, you should have soldiers with modernday guns in your mind,

now thats why i call crawling into someone's understanding/perspective.


Look I did watch your trailer and I don’t like the camera angles at all that’s why, if they were a little closer maybe I would like the trailer better...

Author:  Dragonathan [ Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

what about that tekken trailer?

Author:  -Aequitas- [ Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Dragonathan wrote:
what about that tekken trailer?


It was good, but the Japanese have a very different style with there camera angles and stuff (I have nothing against there style…I liked the movie ghost in the shell, it was very interesting and I like some of there games) but like I said there style does not match are kind of perspective.

Author:  flyhead(cn) [ Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:28 am ]
Post subject: 

how bout some happy hardcore? that'd liven it up.

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:36 am ]
Post subject: 

soundtrack for 0.49's official commercial trailer:

Yoshimoto "japanese techno DJ":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRAjGjHqRoU

Author:  it [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

what I'd use in a video:

1812 overture: tchaikovsky

Author:  Silentcrisis [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Umm... I don't know too much about games and soundtracks, but wouldn't using someone's music or creating your own cost money? And wouldn't it be kind of stupid to make a soundtrack for an ET modification?:?

The only time I know of music being added to mods is when 3rd party mappers add them to their maps...

~Silentcrisis

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

no point arguing :? didnt we have this topic before. as you can see it will never end with persistence. so lets just keep quite and when they forget about the threa for so long.. boom.. florida

Author:  Dragonathan [ Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Silentcrisis wrote:
Umm... I don't know too much about games and soundtracks, but wouldn't using someone's music or creating your own cost money? And wouldn't it be kind of stupid to make a soundtrack for an ET modification?:?


1.it was an example.
2.you dont know what your saying
3.you dont know what your saying
4.you dont know what your saying,

oh... did i also mentioned... you dont know what your saying?
yes i guess i did,

you dont know what your saying,
please read post 1
"take it more or less serieus"

having a soundtrack for the intro/trailers... isnt stupid,
i have seen tce fans made cool creative videos with a background tune, and it was awesome, some even looked professional,

and yes it still can be cool even if its a ET modification, you just have to be a bit more open minded about it, but i really doub you have the ability to do that,

Author:  -Aequitas- [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:45 am ]
Post subject: 

Dragonathan wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
Umm... I don't know too much about games and soundtracks, but wouldn't using someone's music or creating your own cost money? And wouldn't it be kind of stupid to make a soundtrack for an ET modification?:?


1.it was an example.
2.you dont know what your saying
3.you dont know what your saying
4.you dont know what your saying,

oh... did i also mentioned... you dont know what your saying?
yes i guess i did,

you dont know what your saying,
please read post 1
"take it more or less serieus"

having a soundtrack for the intro/trailers... isnt stupid,
i have seen tce fans made cool creative videos with a background tune, and it was awesome, some even looked professional,

and yes it still can be cool even if its a ET modification, you just have to be a bit more open minded about it, but i really doub you have the ability to do that,


Hell ya I saw some sweet custom videos, made by clans and stuff… It just makes me shit that I can’t make videos of my own( my pc is loads of crap floating in bowling water)…But could anyone just tell me how to make videos( in game, without using fraps and windows movie maker).

and for the soundtrack ----> Who Am I - Peace Orchestra

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

its something you have to type in the console while watching a recorded demo. I forgot what it is but it is in the archive you can just search it out.

Author:  Silentcrisis [ Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Dragonathan wrote:

1.it was an example.
2.you dont know what your saying
3.you dont know what your saying
4.you dont know what your saying,

oh... did i also mentioned... you dont know what your saying?
yes i guess i did,

you dont know what your saying,
please read post 1
"take it more or less serieus"



9 lines of text that could get this thread locked, but "I don't know what I'm saying" so maybe I'll let it slide...


If you want to know my true opinion then, I think the whole idea to even have music for a total conversion mod is really *i-need-a-broader-vocab* stupid.

But "I don't know what I'm saying" so my words are as meaningless...

~Silentcrisis

Author:  Shiro013 [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Evil_Muska wrote:
Shiro013 wrote:
I love my three stars :D


I love mine more! :twisted:
I love my little TC:E guy. HAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol:

I still want the heavy metal idea, or as UB refers to it as, "Jihad music". xD Whow as the one that said that anyway, hmm. :? I don't get on TS alot, so I don't know any of them by voice, my madula ablongoda has yet to envoke there soundlyness. :P Except Dragon, I remeber him. GOT OFF TOPIC, SORRY!!!

Author:  fixception [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

As long as I don't hear the music in-game, I'll take anything that's not screaming heavy metal. I have nothing against heavy metal, I just don't want to hear it in a game, because every amateurish video game has it, and it freaks me out.

I don't want it in-game, because the key to my success is sound, and I depend on hearing footsteps and gunshots to survive.

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/