|New Player Indroduce
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||DiablovsGod [ Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:50 pm ]|
|Post subject:||New Player Indroduce|
Hi Guys ..
I'm new in the hole PC Gaming scene
I was Wondering can someone .. learn me the game
some tricks and tactics .. add my msn
|Author:||XenoKiLLer [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:42 am ]|
Hey.. welcome to TCE.US. I already have you on my MSN. Tips and tricks huh. Normally people would say: "Earn them and learn them yourself"
but here are some that would help you survive TCE on your first try, especially with the lack of crosshairs.
1. Stick with you team, dont go rambo
2. Dont spray, aim your gun carefully and take burst shots, spraying only wastes your ammo giving the enemy you didnt hit a chance to aim carefully and kill you.
3. Say low and go slow, when your in a tight urban situation where point blank fire is expected try not to make so much noise and make yuorself a smaller target.
4. Aim for the shoulders, let the recoil take the shot to the head.
5. Do not use grenades until you have had enough practise.
|Author:||HoboCoP [ Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:16 pm ]|
Hey, nice to meet you
I wouldnt recommend using grenades to start with, but just for reference the fuse is about 6 seconds, and if you are still holding it when it gets to 6, I hope there are lots of enemies near by!
If you can bring down the console in game, its the button to the left of your "1" (I think this is the same on most keyboards). The scores that you get shown in Objective are pretty messed, the way I check to see who is alive/have i killed that guy? is by hitting /scores in the console.
also if you dont wanna annoy anyone, when you join a game hit /team auto in the console, then you wont teamstack on purpose
Watch the firemodes of your gun, the last thing you want is to let rip with your full automatic mp5 only to find that 1 shot comes out!!
That is all.
|Author:||Silentcrisis [ Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:33 pm ]|
Ahh, Willkommen zum Freund des Forums
Enjoy your stay.
|Author:||Shiro013 [ Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:44 am ]|
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group