All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2 things needs to be change on this forum,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:23 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

1. the 3rd party topic title should be:
maps & 3rd party maps,
there's a big different between 3rd party maps, and official maps

2.there should be a new disccusion topic opened about:
GRAPHICS/VISUAL/MODELS/TEXTURES/ANIMATIONS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:31 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

well since this site isnt exactly the official dev hang out and feedback source, it doesnt really make sense to have a section that is that broad. SUre we can have talks about gameplay and map suggestions but if you want to say something about the graphics or textures which is a very specific topic, that should be discussed in the main forums wher eit would matter the most. TCE.US is just a branch of the official main forums for TCE. THis forum is here to make life easier for the NA players who are just a small percent of the total number of TCE players. We are here to provide tech help and other forms of help that normally would be hard to get from the main forums because of its immense size and population. So, we shall see. If by 049s release, and this site is edited, there could be some changes to the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:59 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

XenoKiLLer wrote:
well since this site isnt exactly the official dev hang out and feedback source, it doesnt really make sense to have a section that is that broad

afcourse it make sense,
devs come here too, i know trust me..
they only dont reply the post's

Quote:
SUre we can have talks about gameplay and map suggestions but if you want to say something about the graphics or textures which is a very specific topic, that should be discussed in the main forums wher eit would matter the most.

if they can talk thing about this in the main forum,
why cant we talk about those things in the na.forum?

Quote:
If by 049s release, and this site is edited, there could be some changes to the forums.

why not now? its just a small little change,
is not that im asking to add 15 more topics...

why do you have to necessarily wait for 0.49 when you can do it now??
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:36 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

alot of work has to be done by 049s release. This site wont be the same site it is now. You wanted things to be changed right now, but that will only complicate things further later. It is best that we wait for 049, see what content we have may have and need to change or add to this site. If we change things now, we may have to change them again later. So just bare with us and wait until the webmasters can get to work on the 049 changes. and wait until i get the cleaning done.

BTW, I need a list of your threads that you want to archive. Put in a title with links in a list. aswell as a list of old posts that you might want removed completely by 049's release. All the old irrelevant content from previous dicussions, usually involving 049 development or 048 problems will be cleared out or moved into an archive section. We will see if they are still applicable to 049 and 050, if not, its either delete or move to the archives. Just email or PM the list ASAP.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]