All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:54 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:

I know exactly how the devs think,

...You can read minds? :shock:

Well, if you think your suggestions are so damn good, you should be part of the team and can add every *i-need-a-broader-vocab* detail you want to the game. You'll prove us wrong and you'll be so succomed by your arrogance that you'll even sell your own shit on EBay.

The ironic thing is that NO one really likes your ideas, NOne of the dev's would want you as a valuable asset because quite frankly, you're useless to them.

So stop coming here with your face in your ass because I for one am not going to put up with it.

And don't you goddamn dare take this as negative criticism. This is more like... constructive criticism that you should take as a suggestion.

And if you don't like my suggestions, then tough shit, because I'm the only one that will stick up for all the people here.

~Silent-fucking-crisis

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:56 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

slightly before your IP ban on the main forums, the Devs made a post stating that they ARE NOT listening to your suggestions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:09 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

It, I would like you to prove that... just for discussions sake and just to prevent any flaming from happening. Post a link to that thread if possible or get a note from one of the moderators from main to prove it. it may help stop a possible flaming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:35 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

okay, I'm a searchin.

darn, they removed it. it was in a certain thread. I think they got rid of it a month ago ish...

I think the main thing was that unless it had support of the community, it'd be cast away to sea...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:37 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Im gonig to do the same thing here. Anything not needed will be removed. No questions asked and will ever be taken. SO your lists please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:26 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

devs dont read this page its off-topic,

read the first page:
http://truecombat.us/forums/viewtopic.p ... sc&start=0

and the second page:
http://www.truecombat.us/forums/viewtop ... c&start=15

Last edited by Dragonathan on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:32 pm 
Master
Master

dragon, some of your posts are good, like this one, reducing sway on the snipers. its an idea that improves gameplay without sacrificing it. but some of your posts are, say, a little extra. some other members and me(yes, me) were at one point frustated with you. but it just blows over and stuff. i daresay that some members are still a little hot under the collar but tough shit, i made alot of stupid posts to :lol: :lol:
what i'm sayin is, i THINK, i don't know for sure, maybe the devs have made up their minds about most of the game's details. eg if i say i want 6 extra nades, thats bullshit, and the devs would ignore me.

see y'all later. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:09 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
The ironic thing is that NO one really likes your ideas, NOne of the dev's would want you as a valuable asset because quite frankly, you're useless to them.

who said i wanna be in the team?

Well, I figured you would want to be part of it since you umm... POST EVERY *i-need-a-broader-vocab* HAPHAZARD IDEA ON THESE FORUMS.

Dragonathon wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
The ironic thing is that NO one really likes your ideas,

no.. only the one's that keep spamming and posting garbage flames, just to try to kill the suggestion.

Which is just about everyone with the acceptions of people who are just trying to be nice to you, God be with them.

You're lucky there are people out there that just don't want to hurt your feelings or you'd probably be The Emo Kid amongst us all.

Dragonathon wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
So stop coming here with your face in your ass because I for one am not

you should stop comming here, because you doing allot of stuff thats against the forum rules.

Umm... I only use one IP address to come here. So umm... I'm not really breaking any rules.

Name a few rules I've broken and don't say spam. That's just constructive criticism

Dragonathon wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
and if you don't like my suggestions, then tough shit, because I'm the only one that will stick up for all the people here.

~Silent-fucking-crisis

yess because your sucking evryones dick, you like to suck dick.

:o I'm surprised you even know what a "dick" is because I thought your groin was as vacant as your mind.

I don't suck dick, I gain reputation. I have a higher reputation with a few people here. You on the other hand... meh!?

Dragonathon wrote:
Silentcrisis wrote:
slightly before your IP ban on the main forums, the Devs made a post stating that they ARE NOT listening to your suggestions.

Too bad it wasn't I who said that you idiot. It was It whom said it, not to make it sound negative.

If you want to talk shit about me, you can do it all you want but make it legitamite. (My bad if I spelled that wrong.)

Dragonathon wrote:
what you didnt know he did it just to calm down the one's that whas annoying liquid, with all the lame complains,

actually i can still post on the main forum, they just make the post disappear, just to prevent people from whining, but my post's are still visable for the devs/admins of the main forum.

Hmm... I wonder why they made your posts dissappear. Maybe because, they don't like your ideas, maybe?

Just to teach you something Dragon. If you want to fight fire with fire, know what the *i-need-a-broader-vocab* you're talking about because I'll pwn0r3 r4p3 your ass in the end.

Dick Cheney wrote:
Go *i-need-a-broader-vocab* yourself

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:25 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

read the first page:

and the second page:

Last edited by Dragonathan on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:40 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

*goes on knees*

dear lord,
I know this person who I think would LOVE to go on a hunting trip with dick cheney. I feel that he may only have months to live, and it would be his final wish.

amen.

Most of your ideas have been shot down TWICE now (main+here) but you keep on comin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:47 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Okay Dragon, here goes nothing...

Ik weet u van Nederland bent wat betekent u het Nederlands spreekt. Ik weet u het Engels omwille van het uw leven niet *I have a huge smelly vagina* spreken zodat zal ik op uw niveau dalen en zal in uw tong spreken, ziend dat ik in het UK groeide het en ken daar vloeiend de meeste talen.

Zo, vind het scherpste voorwerp rond, bij voorkeur een keukenmes of een doossnijder, voor die dingen *i-need-a-broader-vocab* scherp, en shove het binnen aan uw polsen.

Volgende stap... Vind de benzine uw vadershulpmiddel afgeworpen en drank zo veel van het aangezien u misschien *I have a huge smelly vagina*. Als duizelig u aren't, dan het niet genoeg bent.

Definitieve stap... ga in uw kabinet van het vaderskanon en krijg 10g shells, niet 12g omdat super 8 het niet enkel zullen snijden, het in uw vaderskanon zullen laden en het op het dak van uw mond zullen richten.

Ben zeker de trekker te strak niet om te drukken of u zult missen en zult volledig al deze stappen over moeten opnieuw doen.

It's good being Quadrilingual (or whatever the hell it would be if you knew 5 languages nearly fluently :?)

Just to clarify how much I care about you Dragon. :roll: (Sarcasm in its optimal form)

I see you have made yet another thread about how sorry you are for posting your shitty threads and that you are going to only keep posting new threads half the time which is probably a start. :?

Oh well, glad to have gotten that off my chest.

And, this will hopefully be the final blow unless you try and fight back. Because in the end, I WILL have the last word.

Thank you for your cooperation and I bid you a fair day.

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:25 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Quote:
Ik weet u van Nederland bent wat betekent u het Nederlands spreekt.

maar jij niet goed nederlands spreken,
mwahahahaha

im not gonna continue this flame war with someone thats not at my level, in the end, you will cry like a baby and ask the devs/admins to ban me,
(wich you and it allready did)
like what happend in the main.forum with people that try to have a flame war with me,

but anyways,
if you want a flame war,

add me on msn: freestyle_passion@hotmail.com

please stay on topic:
can some forum admin please remove the off-topic post's please,

it would be very appreciated.

thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:15 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

I REALLY should take my friends advice:

Quote:
never argue with an idiot. he'll bring you down to his level and beat you from experience

after 3 languages it's best just to say you're multilingual instead of keepng count.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:52 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Yes, good point it

ADD:

I can say "*i-need-a-broader-vocab* you" in 8 different languages now. :D

~Silentcrisis

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:59 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

read the first page:

and the second page:

Last edited by Dragonathan on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next