All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dragon requests
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:27 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

Quote:
1- 3rd party maps should be replaced with the name
map discussion & dussgestions

why? because the devs arent intrested looking in a 3rd party map discussion topic.

2 - there should be a new topic opened wehre you can discuss things about:
GRAPHICS/TEXTURES/MODELS/ANIMATIONS/VISUAL/

the main.forum has a topic like that too.

Well, he asks for these. Id say; why not go back to the main forums if you want it so bad, oh yeah, they dont want you in there; but Im not suppose to say this so Im not gonna. lol

XenoKiLLer wrote:
Please, what a moderator is suppose to do is keep these forums organize. You shouldnt come to me and ask me to delete every single one of the posts that contradict your ideas. Now I know you feel insulted by them, but it is to my decision and the admin's decision whether to call those posts (in present and in the future) as offtopic and whether or not they will or will not be deleted. I support most of your ideas and I do know that how they critisize you is not right in everyway, but if I or anyone of the admins feel that the post has some sense, and is obviously on topic (may it be positive criticism or negative, and as long as it does not contain any kind/form of personal attack), your request for deletion will have to be considered by the entire moderation team first, or denied completely.

One thing you can do is try to remove certain things from your signature, like "some fools dont realise that they're owned by my flames." as that may intimidate the others to start trouble. Second, when they start to write things that say how stupid this and that is and attack you personally, do not post back to get even, post back on topic and forgot about them saying that, jsut tell me immediately (do not try to get back at them, jsut tell me, and stay on topic)

thank you for patience
-XenoS-/-XenoK-

I had to write him this letter, and fortunately he agrees with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:16 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Heh nice post to him.

He pmed me too about the map thing. I don't think the name needs to be changed unless it was Mapping/Third Party Mapping etc. This forum was made for the community, therefore it encourages third party mapping discussions. Also, now that the mapping standards have dramatically changed for all future maps, it's nice to have a place for feedback/ideas.

As for his graphical topic, TT is already set on their standards of graphics (and most mappers use their own unique textures) so I don't see a huge need for a seperate section. The General forum and some others can work well for the time being, and if we ever see an onslaught of design/texture topics, we will make a corresponding category.

I've basically replied to him with this as well.

BTW, how's holding the fort down going? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:01 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

the forts holding itself quite well. The barbarians are outside laying seige but were holding everythnig in quite fine. Im only awaiting traumahawk's go signal to begin complete clean up of the forums, that includes reformatting of everything everyone wrote into more formally readable articles with actual paragraphs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]