Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: sig terror?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:00 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

maybe a stupid question but the sig uses nato rounds like most other weapons used trough out the nato. So why doesn't spec ops use it? :?
And why does the terrorist use it??? :?
hope ton hear soon

Last edited by |*|Palito|*| on Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:50 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

if I"m not mistaken, in some areas, the sig 552 is available to civilians (or at leat civilan cops, but all it takes is one croked one)
the SPECOPS are supposed to get the G36 in .49 to replace the M4, as ti will move to the main weapon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:02 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

well, that can be fixed by a simple server setting. then later on a small minimod patch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:16 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

it wrote:
if I"m not mistaken, in some areas, the sig 552 is available to civilians (or at leat civilan cops, but all it takes is one croked one)
the SPECOPS are supposed to get the G36 in .49 to replace the M4, as ti will move to the main weapon.

w00t the G36!!! I feel ignorant and *i-need-a-broader-vocab* stupid for not knowing they are adding the G36, the best *i-need-a-broader-vocab* assault rifle in the world.

/Dragonathon

TC:E/ET username = Silentcrisis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:27 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

you should probably hang around in the WIP more often. That gun is the most unusual looking guns I have ever seen. :wink:

(offtopic: the guys in America's Army now want to have female Pamela Anderson VIPs that are topless and running around :? they have really gone over thier heads - there are reasons why the US Army doesnt want to have women and children, civies/polititians as VIPs)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:55 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

staying off topic:

That's kind of *i-need-a-broader-vocab* up. I mean, there could be friendly fire because Pam Anderson's big gaping vagina would engulf all Army Ranger's in sight.

This is what I call "The Vortex of Doom" affect.

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:55 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

staying offtopic:

yeah that would be the case, instead of VIP extraction theyd be having erection acording to one of the posters. What if the VIP saves the entire SF rescue team, what will that make the US Army look like? :? they wont like it for sure.

back on topic:

Is there any particular reason why that gun is shaped liked that?

Post subject: ehm.....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:39 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

guys kinda off topic :S :P but 1 more question why does the m4 goes and not the m16...?

Last edited by |*|Palito|*| on Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:51 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

i dont get the question? If your talking about recoil, yes the m4 recoil way to much compared to the m16. Before i used to like using the m4 for its speed, now I have a different strategy, and a more effective one too, I fire in nursts or just semiauto, so the m16 is perfectly fine to me. Perhaps you could rephrase your question so we can answer it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:50 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

well the m4 will be replaced but why then m4 and not the m16

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:34 pm 
Master
Master

the devs are just being stupid. of course swat teams and special forces use the sig552, they just copied counterstrike and stuck it on the terrorist's side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:58 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

m4 are really fast, but the damn recoil and ammo consumtion is just in practical. although they are used more often because they are smaller and do not take up all the space on the rack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:13 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Because the M4 SOCOM is, supposedly, better than the M4 and the M16 is a *i-need-a-broader-vocab* Marksman weapon. I would choose the M16 over the M4 any day unless an M14 was offered.

That's it. They need to add the M14 to SpecOps or, more appropriately, Terrorists. I love the M14!!!

/Dragonathon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:12 am 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

technically, from what i remember, the m4 has 2 variants, the m4a1 which is used by the US rangers, is a shortened version of the m16 and only has bursts. The m4 SOPMOD is the full auto version with the picatini rail mod system allowing you to have other add ons attached to it in-field if you want. All I know, the design of the m4 makes it rather hard to hold the recoil down, maybe thats why police and swat have the fore grip to prevent misfire and killing a civilian. The m16 is a sharpshooter's weapons, its incredibly accurate even at long distances. In AA, i use it to kill enemies from nearly 600 meters away with out a scope. Its acuracy, even though slow compared to RPKs or AKs speed, the RPK and AK fire in a relatively stronger recoil in auto fire modes giving me some serious advantage especially when im up on a hill in flanking position.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]