All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: No notification bomb plant
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:45 pm 
Expert
Expert

If you are a terrorist and get on top of the crate, then go prone and plant the bomb, it will not be indicated on terrorists's or specops's radars, nor it will give a sound warning, Also, terrorist who actually planted the bomb like that, will not get credit for it. When bomb is planted that way, another terrorist will have another bomb, which he can also plant and get points for it.

Tactical Combat Force Member - <TCF>Heretic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:21 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

havn't try that, and most of the time we play bc... anyhow i'll defieetly test out the situation and let you know what i come up with. just as i read your post i think if the person planting the bomb that way does not get credit then it suppost to not allert eiter party . but that is just a theory for now. i'll post soon with results

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:32 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

I do that all the time...and get kicked. But i think it is more realistic. Gives the SpecOps a reason to actually camp and guard the bomb sites like they would do in real-life.

In these days of TC:E, Obj is just like BC, endless slaughter, except for the Obj part.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:48 am 
Marksman
Marksman

i disagree, bc is just point shoot and kill (more like game, set and match) for all of you tennis fans...lol, in obj if you are dead once you are dead until the obj is finished. also in bc you can't get the lvl3 weapons.... (I haven't got any and was at like 90 kills), in obj you will have lvl3 weapons...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]