TrueCombat
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/

new vests
http://www.truecombatelite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=228
Page 1 of 2

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:41 pm ]
Post subject:  new vests

how many polys are you expecting to come out after the new vests have been integrated to the game? would that be degrading to weaker servers and lower end pcs? lets say each character is made up of 10000 poly times the number of players being rendered plus high quality maps reaching around 60000 poly, would that take too much out of any pc? or will the be an option ingame to use the regular vests instead? (maybe the vests could be rendered client side, so there would be an option to use them or not.) comments would be gladly accepted.

Author:  flyhead(cn) [ Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:55 am ]
Post subject: 

i dont know about polys but i do know that the new unreal engine 3 has millions of polygons. plus level editing will include the Kismet script sequencing tool :P great news for modders out there:D:D:D:D:D

Author:  ZerGoth [ Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:14 am ]
Post subject: 

flyhead(cn) wrote:
i dont know about polys but i do know that the new unreal engine 3 has millions of polygons. plus level editing will include the Kismet script sequencing tool :P great news for modders out there:D:D:D:D:D


Wow that was totally ontopic [/irony]

Author:  nlitement [ Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

ZerGoth wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:
i dont know about polys but i do know that the new unreal engine 3 has millions of polygons. plus level editing will include the Kismet script sequencing tool :P great news for modders out there:D:D:D:D:D


Wow that was totally ontopic [/irony]

Irony isn't explained

Author:  ZerGoth [ Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

nlitement wrote:
ZerGoth wrote:
flyhead(cn) wrote:
i dont know about polys but i do know that the new unreal engine 3 has millions of polygons. plus level editing will include the Kismet script sequencing tool :P great news for modders out there:D:D:D:D:D


Wow that was totally ontopic [/irony]

Irony isn't explained


Oh it never hurts to highlight it, because much people are sadly unable to understand the most obvious irony.

Author:  XenoKiLLer [ Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:05 pm ]
Post subject:  ??

can the et engine handle that much poly. if its nearly 6k poly on each character, it might be harder to play on larger maps with large number of players (over 32)

Author:  IcE [ Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

That no problem cos the game playes like crap with over
10-12 ppl on the server anyways.

*hopes that the stupid 50ppl servers go to hell* :twisted:

Author:  Moocow [ Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

The characters don't look anywhere near 10k or for that matter 6k. From the shots I'd say 2.5 to 3.5k.

Author:  HampsterNose [ Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Moocow wrote:
The characters don't look anywhere near 10k or for that matter 6k. From the shots I'd say 2.5 to 3.5k.


Oooooh Moocow, together we can make beautiful music together since you are an animal like me!

Author:  Moocow [ Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

WTF :?

Try to stay on topic even if I do have a furry aninal fetish :D

Author:  hoak [ Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:00 am ]
Post subject: 

LOL, you telling someone to stay on topic is like the pot calling the kettle "black"...

:roll:

Author:  TheDamned [ Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:25 am ]
Post subject: 

hoak wrote:
LOL, you telling someone to stay on topic is like the pot calling the kettle "black"...

:roll:


Hoak, please stop trolling, they're having a serious discussion here.

Author:  hoak [ Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Even if they were, you'd be the last person to be able to figure that out...

:roll:

Author:  hagenisse [ Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Cut the insults please hoak.

Author:  HampsterNose [ Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Can you choose to wear a vest or not? If so I would go without it most of the time for added speed, if of course that happens too...

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/