All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: aa system
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:28 am 
Master
Master

i know im being an asshole posting alot of my shit thoughts on the forums, and wasting webspace n stuff, but i think that the system is a tad unfair. you get aa by killing enemies, and unfortunately that means that bad players like me or new players will always be stuck with a m16( wich i might add, no special forces unit in their right mind yould use it, unless they had the early version that had full auto), and the m16 has a desicive disadvantage over the terrorists ak47. point: the aa system means that n00bs will have to use m16, and the 1337 will have all the ak74m and r93 or silenced mac10 they want. ths isnt a realistic game, its a handicapped cat and mouse game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:47 am 
Marksman
Marksman

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:06 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

I'm not for that AA system either, as long as it handicaps players. Imho with higher AA you should get new weapons, but that are not necessarily better then the ones you get with low AA. They should be different, or harder to master.
Just as an example: defaut SpecOps Weapon is the M4 dealing light damage but being easy to handle, with higher AA you can get the G3 which deals more damage but has more recoil, or the Famas which has a higher RoF but is harder to control, and so on.

That is the way the AA system is meant to be I guess, but the problem is probably weapon balance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:17 pm 
Expert
Expert

I think its fine. Theres nothing wrong with it, except that somtimes its hard to progress b/c of ur team mates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:33 am 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

If you dont like it, dont play it. Too bad this isnt the shoot em up game you want it to be, theres plenty of those games out there for you. I love how you know everything about everything. Special Forces dont need full auto, its a waste of ammunition. M16A4s are completely modifiable with their rail system, and are used quite a bit.

Post subject: ^^"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:36 am 
Marksman
Marksman

aa is something good !
if you want a good weapon, just be better or follow someone with a good weapon and wait for his death in order to take his rifle :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:32 pm 
Master
Master

in real life, standard issue for special forces is an m4 carbine with picatinny rail, 4x scope, bipod, supressor n stuff. and one thing: just thought youd like to know, im not american.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:54 pm 
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

thats not all they use. they use a wide variety of weapons.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]