All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Forum Ranks
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:04 am 
Offline
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:22 am
Posts: 1396
Anyone got any cool ideas for forum rankings on here?

I know Trauma and myself have wanted to add them, but never got around to it.

So does anyone have any cool ideas? If so - post! Maybe TH and I will use them on this forum (and maybe if we're lucky and TH isn't busy, he can make the images for them too)

_________________
Image
Steam // TrueCombat // C22


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:03 pm 
Offline
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 10:41 pm
Posts: 88
Location: United States of America
Maybe High Power Shooting Classifications? (in order, 1st to last)

Marksman
Sharp Shooter
Expert
Master
High Master

The first and only thing i could think of. Man, i wish i was shooting HP competition now, but i dont have money, so i just shoot my little AR for fun. I qualified for the Kentucky State Rifle team but the year i was going to join things got changed around and it wasnt going to be as fun as it had been. So, to save money i jsut dropped it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:14 am 
Offline
Marksman
Marksman

Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 2:40 am
Posts: 7
any 1 with a post count of 1000 or more posts should be labled a whore.

matter of fact you can go ahead and assign that 1 to me. i am a man ho i give it to the ladies for free at least 3 or more time a week.

_________________
Image
Image
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bangbangbang.shtml


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:50 pm 
Offline
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:22 am
Posts: 1396
H22aLude wrote:
Maybe High Power Shooting Classifications? (in order, 1st to last)

Marksman
Sharp Shooter
Expert
Master
High Master

The first and only thing i could think of. Man, i wish i was shooting HP competition now, but i dont have money, so i just shoot my little AR for fun. I qualified for the Kentucky State Rifle team but the year i was going to join things got changed around and it wasnt going to be as fun as it had been. So, to save money i jsut dropped it.


Good idea, I'll pass these along to the T-man

_________________
Image
Steam // TrueCombat // C22


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:23 am 
Offline
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:10 am
Posts: 65
simply stars from 1 - 5 ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:53 am 
Offline
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:22 am
Posts: 1396
Update: I added the ranks with just stars for now. The stars are subject to change if we think of something better. :P

_________________
Image
Steam // TrueCombat // C22


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:43 am 
Offline
Master
Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 3:38 pm
Posts: 465
Location: The Republic
high master :P

_________________
fly.


Last edited by flyhead(cn) on Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:21 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
Ive got an idea, how about using medals? marksmanship medals, etc.

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:37 am 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 2531
)v(aD*Pabacab wrote:
any 1 with a post count of 1000 or more posts should be labled a whore.


HWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHWWHA..............
AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH...........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

_________________
Image
call me Dragon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:05 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 2007
Dragonathan wrote:
)v(aD*Pabacab wrote:
any 1 with a post count of 1000 or more posts should be labled a whore.


HWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHWWHA..............
AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH...........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:


on Jesus Community we have a dude labelled "post whore" it's kinda funny.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:40 pm 
Offline
Pwnzer
Pwnzer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 4573
Location: Canada, ON
Post whore eh! Have some canadian psot whore right here. eat me im newly cooked. lol :lol:

_________________
Image
Terms of Use||TC:E + W:ET EULA


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, reklama sem reklama seo

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group