All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: HardFacts about the DS
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:25 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

hardfacts about the DS: and this guy isnt bias, he owns a DS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePtCj4HZHI

Last edited by Dragonathan on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:36 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Ok fine Dragon, so the PSP is better.... I actually traded my DS in for a PSP, but NOT because of you and what you have been saying for the past..... God only knows how long.
I traded it in mostly because it doubled as an mp3 player (that's 90% of what I use it for). I currently have GTA: Vice City Stories (which rocks) and Worms: Open Warfare (might trade it in soon... I'm a big Worms fan, and hate how the bots are too accurate, plus the physics are all wrong).

Like I said before, I use my PSP mostly to listen to music on the go, and occasionally bust out GTA for a little virtual mayhem.

I also owned that same movie player for the DS, and the guy is right, it totally blows.
I don't regret buying the DS, and enjoyed owning it.
A couple games I will never forget playing are Mario Kart (which will always ROCK) and Metroid (for the singleplayer).

So there you go, I own a PSP.
I don't want to hear any told you so's from you Dragon, you didn't influence my decision in the least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:11 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHWHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways...

you gotta get socum u.s. navy seals...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:55 am 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHWHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways...

you gotta get socum u.s. navy seals...

Asked for it for X-Mas (If I don't get it there, I'll just buy it).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:06 pm 
Expert
Expert

my 2nd favourite part of all of dragonathans youtube links is that you can scroll down to see his asslicking comment just below them

my 1st being that they are very, very dumb videos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:03 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

thats called respect, i have respect for people that shows the truth about a crappy product,

respect is something that the nintendo fans dont know about you know...
cause nintedo fans hate it if something is pawning nintendo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:37 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

here's a novel concept, we'll take all the promotional videos fun DS games and put them on the first 5 minutes of a 6 minute video, then show someone who can't jump his way out of a paper bag struggling in a PSP game.

that video does not "pwn" nintendo. it just shows the effect of sony proiganda on fanboys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:40 pm 
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dragonathan wrote:
thats called respect, i have respect for people that shows the truth about a crappy product...

The DS is not crap, it's games are just different.
There are still some games that I want to play on the DS but can't (like Kirby Canvas Curse, that looked interesting, plus Kirby is my fav Nintendo character).

I've already told you, the only reason I traded my DS for a PSP was that it played music and finally had Vice City (I was also excited about homebrew, but sadly my firmware was already updated past the "point of no return").

I used to sit down and play VC for hours (the first week or two), but now that I have the entire city and most of the weapons, I do what I did with San Andreas, I just get on every once in a while and go stir up some hell, I don't bother with the missions anymore.

I wish I could have my DSLite back and keep the PSP aswell, that would be awesome!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]