All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: .49 servers...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:01 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

Do any exist? All I've seen are .48 servers, so I still haven't been able to try .49. If anyone knows of any, could you possibly post/PM me the IP's?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:12 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

all you need to do is look for servers running maps with obj_mapname, there are a bunch, I know the sef ones are all .49 right now, along wihth all the CTF ones (O RLY? YARLY!)and a good chunk of BC ones.

if you're using the all-seeing-eye server browser, read this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:50 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

After finally getting it to work, I'm really dissapointed. The letterbox resolution just makes the game unplayable for me. Is there anyway to use the normal resolution from earlier versions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:13 pm 
Pwnzer
Pwnzer

yep, in the shortcut under the shortcut tab, add +set r_customwidth number +set r_customheight number

so if you're running 1024 by 768 with 512 MB ram, it should look like so:

Code:
"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set fs_game tcetest +set com_hunkMegs 256 +set com_zoneMegs 64 +set com_soundMegs 64 +set r_customheight 768 +set r_customwidth 1024

and in a few weeks when they do the .49b patch, it'll have a non-letterbox option. (and by a few weeks, I mean, up to a few months, but it should be sooner than that.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:19 pm 
Marksman
Marksman

it wrote:
yep, in the shortcut under the shortcut tab, add +set r_customwidth number +set r_customheight number

so if you're running 1024 by 768 with 512 MB ram, it should look like so:

Code:
"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set fs_game tcetest +set com_hunkMegs 256 +set com_zoneMegs 64 +set com_soundMegs 64 +set r_customheight 768 +set r_customwidth 1024

and in a few weeks when they do the .49b patch, it'll have a non-letterbox option. (and by a few weeks, I mean, up to a few months, but it should be sooner than that.)

Alright thanks. That was the only thing bothering me, the letterbox thing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]